Just Wanted to Say Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Blu, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Blu

Blu Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Hello fellow sufferers !
      My name is Blu as in my life has been blue since this torture started ! I have discovered that several medications that I have to take contribute to the perfect storm, these include sinus and allergy medications , muscle relaxers, and anxiety medications.

Besides the constant high pitched static, I also have an artificial aortic valve that I hear ticking 24/7 as well! I’ve grown to appreciate almost any kind of ambient noise. It has to be able to at least drown out the valve. I’ve done a lot of experimentation with the medications to see if any of them kind of light the fuse and I found that both the sinus and the muscle relaxers are instigators.

I bought a few HEPA portable air filters and my indoor allergies cleared up in two days! I also stopped taking the muscle relaxers. Just stopping the relaxers lowered the noise level quite a bit and I discovered that taking just one dose will start it going for most of a day. I got to where I could barely notice the tinnitus.

I’m a disabled veteran with sever chronic pain issues so I have tried a gambit of things to treat the pain including using THC and or CBD. Like a lot of vets I am in the process of reducing my dependency on opiates and anything else non narcotic to alleviate the pain even if just for a little while.

Well I just tried KRATOM and within 30 minutes I had such loud tinnitus that I thought I would go nuts! I’m a new user so I only took 2.5 gm at the most (5 00 gel caps) it’s been 12 hours now and while it’s not as intense, it’s still present! Try googling every medication that you have and include the word “tinnitus” with that search. Then even combine two or more in combination and search again. You should be able to find if there is even a few people that think what they take caused their tinnitus! As

I’m sure everyone here knows that everyone has their own trigger or else the problem would have been solved by now.

By the way, some strains of marijuana has been reported to cause it, I know that they do it to me. Take care everyone!

• Like Like x 2
    2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      Welcome to the forum, lots of good people on this site. All of them want to help each other....

Take care and happy 4th of July :)

• Like Like x 1