Kinetic in Poland Claim They Reduce Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Mentos, Jun 29, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Hi to all,
      You may find this interesting, there's a company in Poland who claims with their technology they can reduce Tinnitus. They have 4 different platforms to be used depending on origin of your tinnitus:
      http://kinetic-cna.pl/en

I recently started ARC therapy they offer which should last at least 6 months, I'll let you know how are things going.

Mentos

• Funny Funny x 1
    2. Pleasure_Paulie

Pleasure_Paulie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise..no idea.. unicorns?
      Looks interesting but the website is rather devoid of much detail apart from saying they use "technology". I'm hopeful of any developments will push this cause forward though.

What does the ARC therapy look like?

3. RaZaH
      Not amused

RaZaH Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Site is riddled with grammar mistakes , never very trustworthy.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Funny Funny x 2
    4. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      It's a combination of sound therapy, special diet and physical excersizes to assure propoer level of BDNF protein which they believe is crucial for adaptation of damaged synapses in inner ear. They belive it's a synaptic damage which causes Tinnitus in my case (noise exposure at rock concert). It's a bit similar theory that Charles Libermann has about cochlear synaptopathy and hidden hearing loss.

• Like Like x 3
    5. Pleasure_Paulie

Pleasure_Paulie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise..no idea.. unicorns?
      I think for the good of the community - please keep us updated on your progress. We are all interested to hear of anything that may assist us all :)

• Like Like x 1
    6. Asia88

Asia88 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Mentos, do you have any positive update on that? I'm living not far away and considering to try

7. PatrickG

PatrickG Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Punch/kick to the right ear
    8. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      It's been 2 months I'm using it, unfortunately no improvement in my T. Either the treatment is not effective in general or I'm just unlucky one. I'll let you no in case things improve for me.

9. Sander

Sander Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      explosion
      I've decided to give it a try - I have an online consultation next week. I will write here if I hear something interesting from them. Before the consultation I was told to make a serotonin level test because it is important to be qualified to their therapy. @Mentos did you make such a test? Do you have to monitor this level during therapy?

10. mintblue
      Supportive

mintblue Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012
      My girlfriend is Polish, asking her if she knows anyone who has been to that clinic.

11. Sander

Sander Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      explosion
      I've just finished my online consultation. They seem to be professional - we have been talking for about an hour. They use a few therapies including Acoustic CR Neuromodulation, rTMS and Synaptic adaptation Arc. According to my test results the best for me could be the last one (synaptic adaptation). Hovewer my serotonin level is very low (39) and I should rise it to at least 100. They granted me an access to the online patient portal where I can find instructions, short movies etc. for diet and physical activities. I should follow these all instructions for one month and then make further serotonin level tests. If I can get a result of 100 or more (and more important - keep it on such a level) I should be able to start using their device for synaptic adaptation.

12. Mentos

Mentos Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Hi Sander, and how it goes with the Diet / exercises? Did you manage to lift up your serotonin the the level required to start the therapy?

13. RaZaH
      Not amused

RaZaH Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      yeah,, how did this turn out ?

14. Sander

Sander Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      explosion
      Hi, sorry for the late response. I realized that it is quite challenging process to rise the serotonin level. Maybe not even rising but maintaining at the same high level. My last result was 92. I noticed a slightly less intensive tinnitus recently (as I heard from Kinetic - it is normal due to serotonin level). The common decision was to give the therapy a try. I received a week ago a device (looks like mp3 player to me) with handmade in-ear-canal headphones. It produces short sequences of sounds. I must wear it for at least 8 hours a day (thanks to the construction of headphones it is quite comfortable and allows to make conversations) and every 2 weeks they are going to change the sequences according to my results. So far I don't see enormous improvement (as I already wrote, it is maybe a little change and I connect it rather with diet and exercises than with this short period of therapy). I will write here if I notice any major improvements (or contrary).

• Like Like x 1