Lightheadedness

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mario martz, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey Guys,
      Since yesterday I have felt a little bit dizzy, but I think it's more like lightheadedness
      because I can walk, and do things normally but my head hurts a little bit and feels like I'm about to faint or get dizzy but it never happens.. I don't know if I'm explaining my self.

I have always been afraid of Meniere's or hydrops being the reason behind my bilateral tinnitus, I still don't know, since I have other awful symptoms like body pain, visual snow etc...

And i have had mini episodes of lightheadedness in the past, but these past days feels more strong.

Another thing to add, is that I also feel very congested, I think I have the flu, everything smells weird, I have had more episodes of fleeting tinnitus in both ears, my head hurts, and the weather is changing, I feel a little bit awful.

Please note that I might have Lyme, or maybe Fibro/Hydrops...

Could the lightheadedness be a symptom of me feeling congested?

2. JoyBenz007
      No Mood

JoyBenz007 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Have you been eating well? I have bilateral as well and I felt like this only when I was not eating and not drinking enough water

• Like Like x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Today i feel better! :)
      maybe it was because i had super salty food, or not enough water,
      whats the reason behind you T?

• Like Like x 1
    4. JoyBenz007
      No Mood

JoyBenz007 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown

Great to hear!
      Sudden hearing loss in my right ear ...It's been a whirlwind...what about you?

5. Kste Adams
      Studious

Kste Adams Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2011
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMD, Noise?
      I have vestibular migraines, and your symptoms sound a lot like what I experience. I smell things that aren't there a few days before, followed by dizziness and motion sickness, followed by light sensitivity and headache which often includes sinus pain. I tend to get them in summer when the weather is hot, humid and stormy (ie. changes in barometric pressure). Doesn't affect my tinnitus. I don't get body aches, though - that does sound more like an illness.