Loud.

Discussion in 'Support' started by dragonjax, May 18, 2016.

1. dragonjax

dragonjax Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Loud. Loud. Loud.

The Universe is too damn loud right now.

That is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Sorry you have the spike of the T volume. Do you know what possibly caused this? Any recent issue with high stress or anxiety? There are many possible causes to trigger or aggravate T, including drug reaction or side-effects, ear or Eustachian tube infection, ear drum injury, fluid build-up feeling pressured, TMJ, high blood pressure or blood circulation problem, loud noise exposure or acoustic trauma, neck muscle problems, hearing loss, Meniere's, barotrauma from flight, grief for the loss of love ones, untreated sleep apnea, elevated stress, anxiety & panic disorder, etc. See if anything like that has happened lately. Also check if you have symptoms of hyperacusis which tends to make every normal sound too loud and piercingly hurtful. That happened to me a few years back, with ultra high pitch T and then severe H soon followed. But my H faded gradually with time. Hope you can find the reason for the spike and that your spike will settle down to baseline soon. God bless.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      dragonjax

dragonjax Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Thanks, @billie48 -- I have been very stressed this week, and the T has been obnoxiously, upsettingly loud. I'm seeing an audiologist tomorrow, so I'm hopeful. And tonight, I'm going to tae kwon do class, so I'll kick lots of things, which will be helpful. :)