Masking Noise in Tiny Earbuds

Discussion in 'Support' started by josh77, Sep 12, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. josh77

josh77 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2015
      Hey Guys,

So my only relief from T was masking it with "crickets" playing all day long in the house. To sleep I had to turn up the masking but it still didn't completely mask. On really bad night I would play the "crickets" through earphone connected to my iPod. This masked the sound better but throughout the night I would get tangled in the cord. So I thought "wireless mp3 player" would be better. If fact it is better and I put them on for most of the day around the house and always after getting out of the shower. It's so nice to get a break from the T even it it means wearing these earphones for most of the day.

Anyways, all of that let me a goal of creating an affordable tiny mp3 player that you can wear all day. One that fits behind the ear and has a small wire/speaker that goes into the ear canal. There are hearing aids that allow streaming of music such as your favorite masking sound track but low battery life and connect to bluetooth is not a good solution for those who need to mask it all day.

What I'm looking for: Partner that can handle design and manufacturing. I can fund the project.