More Details About Us

Discussion in 'Support' started by Natalie Roberts, Dec 23, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Natalie Roberts

Natalie Roberts Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pregnancy or mild hearing loss.. Who knows.
      Just wondering a few things about everyone as sometimes it's unclear from our profile.. If anyone is willing to participate, please list your ages, male or female, what you do for a living, general location of where you live, how long you've had tinnitus and what was the cause for your tinnitus if known. Just thought it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better. I'll go first.

I am a 31 year old female, I am an emergency dispatcher/operator, I live in the southwest area of the United States. I've had my T since just before Halloween and they think the cause is pregnancy, stress or mild hearing loss.
      • Like Like x 2
    2. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Im 50 and female.
      I work in a school and first aider .
      Had tinnitus 11 years plus in both ears due to Menieres and wear hearing aids.
      I have breathing problems too.

Love Supporting people with ear problems and tinnitus and so proud to be a Tinnitus Talk Ambassador and also Forum Mentor on The BTA and run a Tinnitus Support Group with another lady.
      Two grown up sons and a lovely grandson.
      Im a identical twin also. 10222_104329242913666_100000097724201_123346_1528586_n(1).jpg
      • Hug Hug x 1