Multiple Sounds

Discussion in 'Support' started by valeri, Aug 31, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Team Awareness

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      anyone else with this problem?
      What do you hear?

2. Wendy A

Wendy A Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure.
      oh yes,only had it 3 plus months and it keeps adding new sounds or changing sounds ,so hard to deal with.

clicking in one ear,then like a tinkle in both ears ,wind noise can actually feel it blowing in my ear,then then eehh noise which comes and goes,only started with the eehh.

and sometimes buzzing !!

3. Barbara777

Barbara777 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2/2015
      I have multiple sounds and volume that is anywhere from low to loud. I hear screeching, whistle, static, buzzing, and crickets. Everyday the noise and volume changes. Today is a static and whistle day. Yesterday was a screech. It's very hard to habituate when it changes all the time.

4. Wendy A

Wendy A Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure.
      thats what i find so hard the not knowing whats next so you cant get used to it,mine has got worse since stopping remeron,only on it 3 weeks as it made it louder but stopping has sent it terrible,new sounds ,the blowing,its making me so down.

5. snow86
      Surrender

snow86 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      2006 - Extreme T since 12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      see "information" on profile page. Crippled by extreme T
      Sure, there are several people here....Im just gonna copy&pasty my profile information:

about 6-8 sounds. low frequency alternating sounds (machines, turbines, water boiling, sizzling of a frying pan etc) + several high tonal EEEEE + hyperacusis + occasional ear pain.

=debilitating tinnitus. Daily torture

@valeri is your Trobalt box still full?

6. dan
      Chatty

dan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2011
      It doesnt matter how many noises you got, its how loud it is!

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Team Awareness

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
    8. Nina Ji

Nina Ji Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2015
      How you guys cope indoors? I have also multiple sounds...It makes me crazy...I can't stop thinking about it and developing kind of a fear of being indoors, it's not soft and low...its loud enough that I hear it all the time.... Please anyone some tips of how to cope?

9. Lorac

Lorac Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sudden profound hearing loss in left ear.
      I have a static sound that is always present. Sometimes I also hear ringing, clicking, beeping,etc. Everything gets louder when I am around sound. The part that really sucks though is I feel the noises. I think I could actually get used to all of the noise if it didn't feel so uncomfortable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    10. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      I sometimes hear 5 different tones
      1-Hissing
      2-Sizzling
      3-Waterfall
      4-Sirens
      5-Crickets
      6-Morse Code

Well, this is 6 actually. But I do not know how I can manage to cope with this. I have already lost the half percent if my sanity for the last six years because of GAD. I think that is why.