Music :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Georgia, Jul 31, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Georgia
      Thinking

Georgia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Who loves music despite everything? Let me know your favourite songs too I'm looking for some new stuff to listen to :) thanks!!

2. Sound Wave
      Curious

Sound Wave Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones
      I do! Try out the new album of a Finnish DJ called Orkidea. The album is called Harmonia.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Georgia
      Thinking

Georgia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      hey just listened to the song my sunset, some really cool sounds It kind of reminds of this exhibit I went to in the national gallery where they made music for the art they where displaying! Btw this is really good music for masking extra loud T!! :)

4. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. UserID
      Lucky

UserID Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/01/1972
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Artillery
      A pounding bass drum has never been a likable sound to me. It's far to repetitious and demanding. Drums should enhance the rhythm, not own the show. Too many songs are like that these days, mostly, as it seems, to be dance-able, or, as I hear coming from the streets, to own the road. It's that pounding I hear coming from cars that pass by the house. But then, I'm 63, not 23.

6. Eleanor
      Tolerant

Eleanor Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise/fibromyalgia/ lupus/ anxitey/Lymes
      Muse just came out with a new album called drones and there are some pretty good tracks on there also there is a playlist on spotify called 4amcountdown and it has some of my favourite tracks to relax and calm down to.

7. Love Muse, but also Counting Crows, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Jimmy Eat World, Kent, Laleh, The Krooks, Modest Mouse, Veronica Maggio, OneRepublic, Passenger, Maskinen and Weezer, to mention a few.

Listening to Top List on Spotify atm though. Swedish music is the best!