My other ear is making a weird noise after visiting an Imaging Center

Discussion in 'Support' started by Marias21, Mar 15, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      so scard about this my husband was getting some X ray done at this imaging center there was a MIR machine about 20 feet from the restroom I whet to the restroom a few time there was a noise coming out form the MRI room but not loud last night i heard the same noise coming form my good ear and also this morning but not as loud its soft now how long can this last i cant believe i was so careless i dint know

2. shan
      Lurking

shan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      God knows
      I don't think the noise from the MRI at that distance and the intermittent exposure would have caused any thing. Tinnitus is temperamental. It should go down.

3. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      my good Ear ( my right Ear ) dont have T only my left one and my T its not peppermint its form congestion Im so tried of it i want my congestion to go away so this ringing can stop

4. Maithe Marshall
      Gloomy

Maithe Marshall Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Last week.
      How long have you had t for? And I don't think a MRI from that far could have caused it. I always see people say they have "spikes" of T and it usually will go down, it's normal. I have t from fluid in my ear :/ so waiting for that to go away! Been 4 weeks now!

5. Marias21
      Busy

Marias21 Member

Cause of Tinnitus:
      allergies
      for me tomorrow will be 2 months with ETD counting the days till i see DR weeks !!!! hes my only hope my insurance dont cover the cost of the Balloon plasty so this sugary will be OFP

6. Maithe Marshall
      Gloomy

Maithe Marshall Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Last week.
      Oh wow :/ I'm so sorry..it will be a month for me the end of this week sadly :( I hope all goes well please keep me updated I have ETD as well along with fluid build up in my ears :(