My Problems Keep Piling Up

Discussion in 'Support' started by untamed wolf, Feb 24, 2016.

1. untamed wolf
      Chatty

untamed wolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      So... Everywhere I go since I got T there seems to be a new problem. But the doctors however will not listen to me at all. To begin with i have a lot of physical problems and probably some sort of psychological too, when i say psychological it is because I am anxious, a perfectionist and very easily hurt by other people. I am currently in a new low because of this one "friend" that is trying to freeze me out of our friend group.

me physical is my whole body. I have had poor posture sine I was around 12 years. My jaw is currently being fixed because I had popped it out of place (I popped my jaw when i was stressed), all my muscles are overused, I have scoliosis, my c something is locked in my neck, my nerve system is under constant pressure, my SCM is hurting like hell today and so are my shoulders. I have a clacking sound when i swallow in my ears and it is so annoying. AND I have had a clogged feeling in my ears for 4 months - that is not normal!

My doctors will not listen to me and dismiss that I have any problems. They will not even call it noise induced because I have really great hearing. they say it is forever and I should just forget it, but it is really hard when I do not have a closure and so many symptoms keep bugging me, and more is coming up all the time.

What should I do? I go to physiotherapy and have a mouthguard to keep me from clenching (but is trows my bit into all sort of strange and agitating positions). I cannot just forget it. There is too much at this point.

• Hug Hug x 3
    2. Sailboardman
      Frustrated

Sailboardman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sensorineural hearing loss right ear.
      My heart goes out to you untamed wolf! Just keep trying to find a doctor or maybe Chiropractor, who can work on some of your structural issues.

As for your one friend, their not a friend, if they don't care what you're through and are trying to keep you from your other friends. Don't let him/her push you around!

• Like Like x 1
    3. Charron
      Badass

Charron Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      Hey baby gal, do not let them bitches get u down! I know you are stronger than u think, having health problems at a young ag sucks but you will bounce back!
      Perhaps more than anything you would benefit someone to talk to, Drs don't really help with hearing problems and are generally very busy so seem not to care, as time goes by u will make better friends, you are pretty, young and as far as I can tell intelligent, sending you hugs xxxx

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      untamed wolf
      Chatty

untamed wolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      @Sailboardman thanks it is really hard to keep a positive attitude sometimes. I haven't always been the lucky one to T is just another horrible thing. All my problems just seems bigger and bigger when I am alone. My physiotherapist is working on me but it is a lot there needs to be done. My T usually gets a lot better when I have seen him but my muscles are really hurting today to T is even worse...

• Hug Hug x 1
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      untamed wolf
      Chatty

untamed wolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      @Charron thanks really. I have been an easy target today so am a broken Down right know. Which means my T is pounding away giving me headaches.

6. Charron
      Badass

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      Keep positive honey, we never know y some people are mean, jealousy from other girls could be the problem, try not to let others get to you, you are not alone with your health issues even at your young age!
      Find someone to talk to, try and relax, be confident that one day everything will be right for you, this is just a rough time for you, you will be fine xxxxx

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      untamed wolf
      Chatty

untamed wolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      @Charron wauw I haven't told anyone how I felt and you have really helped. I am currently holding back tears if pure relif to finaly say something. I have just been on holiday where me T almost vanished and it has been hard getting back to this situation. Way harder than I thought...

• Hug Hug x 1
    8. Charron
      Badass

Tinnitus Since:
      10/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sshl???
      You can overcome this, your life is just beginning, your T almost went, that's great, you are just so stressed at the moment, young, pretty ,clever ! Just believe in yourself some and I promise one day you will look back and wonder why you ever let situations make you feel bad, try and learn to manage your stress levels and moods and everything will come together, talk it out, every bad situation I come apon I try to take as a challenge, I'm a strong person, I know my worth and its up to you to know yours too, you are priceless! Never forget it, xxxx

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      untamed wolf
      Chatty

untamed wolf Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      @Charron you don't even know me and you are so supportive of me! I am really stressed but when I say that to the People I need support from they say that I am not suffering they are because of me... I have been to two ENTs and they say everthing is fine. My physiotherapist says my sympathetic system might suffer because I am not handling stress well. I want to blive he can make it stop but I sabotage myself and say nothing can be done.