My Sad Result

Discussion in 'Support' started by Filip, Aug 16, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Filip

Filip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud earbuds music
      So I been big on earbuds so that's how I think I got my tinnitus. I did stop listening music after reading a article. Couples day pass thinking ah living without music hard than all sudden a wierd hissing sound pops up. I than couple more days ear achs which than leads to going to doctor which turns out I had earwax blockage prolly from the constant music playing. Couple weeks pass but still pain and hissing. Probably from the rainy day at a fest I went to and missed out turns into a ear infection. Finally today is the day I take my anti biotics and also ear droppers, and to do for 1 week. Currently after some hours passed I realized my ears stop aching but buzzing sounds from both ears appear, but the sound changes for when I move my head. I honestly feel like I fucked my self over :l hopefully after the week gone my ears will finally not have tinnitus, but I'm also doubting. Well anyway I'm tired and it's late, so I rushed to try get my message for someone try sympathies with me

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Sorry about your T. Have you tried masking it? If it gets very annoying and affecting you mentally, then perhaps give masking a trial. You can use ipod or smart phone or PC speakers. Play some music you like or nature sounds which match the pitch of the T. This will help you relax and can also help sleep. Take care. God bless.