My Spike Has a Spike

Discussion in 'Support' started by Leah, Nov 18, 2013.

tinnitus forum
    1. Leah

Leah Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Last few days are tough. Can not figure out the spikes and then whammo...the spike spikes:(
      Had an acupuncture treatment fri and seems worse after.
      I visited a TMJ dentist who diagnosed me with somatic T. She seems to feel that PT will help.
      I no longer get hopeful by what these docs say, should be so easy to cure. Just checking off another
      "maybe" cause off the list.

2. Sean

Sean Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2011
      Jus

3. Sean

Sean Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2011
      Just curious ..where you exposes to loud noise ?or have been going to places with loud music ?i went to a restaurant one time and music was not that loud and T spiked like crazy !i thought it was not loud at all ..it seems even just little bit loud noise causes t to go up for me.
      I went to movies and it also spiked for a month .

4. Leah

Leah Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Not so sure, but I facilitate a new moms group at a local hospital. Toddlers and babies, high pitch cries and sounds.
      The acoustics in the room are horrible. I may need to wear ear protection to avoid spikes. Sometimes unexpected noises will do it too, sounds in the kitchen,etc. Could not do the class, but then T controls my budget too. Need the dollars to pay for all my
      "expert" doc appts. Lol