My Tinnitus Success Story After Pyrotechnic Explosion

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by St-St, Nov 8, 2019.

1. St-St

St-St Member

Tinnitus Since:
      8/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      pyro explosion
      Here’s my experience with tinnitus, which I decided to post in case some can benefit. The case is probably very particular so I’ll try to explain the details here.

I’m a 40-year-old male, healthy, do not drink or smoke, and make regular exercise mostly swimming. This summer due to a very close pyrotechnic explosion close to my ear, I started immediately hearing a continuous high pitched tone. While staying at crowded places (bars, restaurants...) I would hear peoples voices as distorted high pitched noises, very uncomfortable by the way.

I waited a couple of months to see if it would resolve by itself, but it only improved marginally. I did not go to a doctor basically because I knew they wouldn’t be of any help, as in previous countless times. Besides that I’m a firm believer in natural medicine and first I try to go that route.

Now, I’m of the belief that the body can heal itself, but to do so it needs the right nutrients. After reading a bit I learned that some studies pointed at zinc as a helper, ginkgo biloba as enhancer of blood flow, etc…

Instinctively I thought that minerals in general could play an important role in the healing of tinnitus in my case since I probably had some kind of tissue damage within the ear, and minerals play a vital role in all healing processes of this kind. Also due to previous (and positive) experiences with MSM and the fact that it crosses the blood brain barrier (where it needs to be to help hear the ear) I though of adding it to my diet. Also I took Ginkgo but only at nights because in my case it makes my head dizzy, or like I’m the clouds, so although I’m sure it must do some good, I don’t like the feeling I get from it.

Also I had to quit coffee, I really like a cup of black natural coffee in the mornings but it did make my symptoms worse, like an increase in the pressure inside my head which made the noise higher.

So in short this is what I’ve taken for a month now:

Mornings:
      1 pill “Skin nails and hair formula” from Solgar (this has minerals and MSM)
      1 pill “Silica complex with horsetail” from Now Foods

Nights:
      1 pill “Skin nails and hair formula” from Solgar
      1 pill “Silica” 200mg from Lamberts (although the others also have silica I do believe this form from Bamboo gums is quite assimilable)
      1 pill of Ginkgo Biloba (this is from a local brand which you won’t know but there are many out there)

The results are very promising, I’d say I’ve had an improvement of 70%-80% from when I started, the noises have gone down a lot, to the point where I’ve forgotten about the problem when I’m in silence. In crowded places I still can hear high pitched tones but it is much bearable now. I’ll probably wait a few weeks and do another treatment with the same products.

I hope this helps people whose tinnitus comes from a traumatic event…

• Like x 3
      • Agree x 1
      • Helpful x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Informative x 1