Need a Little Support — New Sounds

Discussion in 'Support' started by bekker, Jun 30, 2016.

1. bekker

bekker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise / festival
      First of all i feel good no anxiety and so but i hope it all Goes away.

I have t and h . The t were 3 sounds and Some times i heard an ambulance sound and another sound triggerd from sound outside( the shower and car).

Recently i worked on my laptop for 3 days straight and i noticed my ears were hurting from de ventilator of the laptop after hours Every day. But it isnt 80 decibel or louder. And since then i hear the ambulance very very often. During the day and so on. The strange thing is i hear my t inside my ears and the ambulance sound hears/looks Like it comes from outside but it isnt. It almost looks Like if it only comes from my memory. Do you guys think it Will fade away when i get more sleep and go back to Like it was before the 3 days with the laptop? I really hope so. The ambulance sound is annoying and it cant be masked by sound from the environment. It is really strange. It looks like it is only in my mind the ambulance sound but i really hear it...

2. Path Maker

Path Maker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      Try to relax and get a deeeeeeeep good sleep. The best sleep you can, and nap as much as you need to! And eat well. Restore yourself, and I'm thinking it'll settle and fade. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. LostInNorcal

LostInNorcal Member

I have had weird spikes that took a week or more to then back to normal. I'm sure in a few days it'll be ok.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bekker

bekker Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise / festival
      Nice to hear that!! I hope this Will go back to normal too!