Need Immediate Support ASAP (Doctor's Speaking Voice Caused a Spike?)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cillian, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Cillian

Cillian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sinus infection
      Hi everyone had an MRI yesterday with really good headphones covering my ears but the doctor was speaking to me for a few minutes before the MRI started.

As soon as he stopped talking and he was quite loud my right ear started ringing along with pain can anyone please assist with any medication that I should take ?

The MRI was at 7 last night

Regards

2. Zora
      Depressed

Zora Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      1st time: Megaphone ;2nd time: headphones too loud
      So....you mean that your T increased due to the doc talking louldy or due to the MRI? I had a 1 hours MRI done 2 months ago, my T was a little louder but went back to baseline, I believe yours will too.
      Not sure what to take, NAC and prednisone maybe. But you would need a prescription for that..

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Cillian

Cillian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sinus infection
      Had no ringing in right ear until doctor spoke through the headphones going to my GP for a prescription

4. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      I'm sure it was the MRI. I had one and they gave me almost no protection. Idk about taking anything. Did that ear ring at all before?

5. hartje5
      Wishful

hartje5 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      4 december 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Verapamil, Flecainide, Apixaban, stress
      I've had that in March of last year. Had an MRI of my head done and had loud tinnitus for five days. After that my tinnitus went back to its normal very low level. I remember how relieved I was.

Unfortunately it came back in december but that was due to a lot of health anxiety and stress and the very ototoxic heart medicine I took.

6. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane