Needing Help / Advice / Electrical Pollution? Ears Ringing...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MartinB, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MartinB

MartinB Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks ago approx
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Suspected new neighbour's TV / electrical device ?
      This may sound strange ?

Having fortunately never suffered from hearing issues I returned back to my flat one evening approx 2 weeks ago.

Instantly I was met with a ringing sensation in my ears causing much discomfort. This has since continued 24/7 and is worse in some rooms than others.

I've lived in property for over 14 years with no issue and so appears to be a complete mystery ?!

I DO have a new neighbour who's sounds I can hear. Could this high pitched "ringing" be coming from an electrical device / TV on the other side of our wall ?

I have also felt vibrations throughout my property ( similar to those from sound waves at a concert ) but NO loud music etc ???

This ringing and "vibrations" are a new experience which i only notice when in my property.

I can only describe it feeling like I've stepped out of a noisy bar / night club...

Can you please point me in the right direction to gain more info on possible "electrical" noise pollution or other ideas.

I'm based in London, England.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. I don't have experience that electrical pollution in the house can trigger T. But for some reason, many people have found that their T is much lower in an open environment then a closed one, such as inside the house or a room, or inside the car. I don't know why this is this.

3. MikeL1972

MikeL1972 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Uknown
      Hi Martin,

Welcome to the site.

Have you taken any meds with possible side effects lately? Additionally, I suggest a visit to the ENT to get your ears examined and your hearing checked. Also, ask him or her to check your BP. Good luck!