New Here. May Have Possible Contributing Factor.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Randrat, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Randrat
      Curious

Randrat Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Concussion maybe. Suspect high energy electron particles.
      Have had tinnitus for a long time . It comes and goes on almost hourly basis. Sometimes it stays for several days and over the years it may subside and then come back. It varies in loudness and stressful impact. I have to doctors who all cannot explain it origins or cause. Description of it is a high pitch squeal or "Zing". Feeling is center of my head above the ears. Sometimes it shuts to one side.

While researching earthquakes causation I found a site called quakewatch/spaceweathernews.com. They have many charts about solar wind, satellites, and other contributing EQ factors.

About 6 months ago for whatever reason I started to notice one of the charts seem to follow my tinnitus impact. The chart is of the GOES satellites measure of high energy electron particles impact. I check every day when my track your tinnitus app measures my tinnitus impact, this Electron Fluence chart. The intensity of electrons and my tinnitus follow very closely. I started to research exactly what high energy electron particles were.

Very surprised to learn they are a important part of biochemistry and transmission of energy within nerve cells. I think I may be on to something here concerning contributing factors of tinnitus.