New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bessie, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Bessie
      Angelic

Bessie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 8, 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unkown
      Hello. I just joined this group because I officially have tinntitus. I haven't seen a doctor..yet..but after doing some research, it's pretty clear i have pulsatile tinnitus. I've been getting this pounding sound in my ear since last week and it's killing me. At first I thought my eardrum had ruptured. But that was not the case because I do not have the symptoms for ruptured ear drum. I just hope there is something that the doctor can give me tommorow because I don't know how much more I can take. Anyway, im blessed that there are people who are going through the same thing im going through. I thought it was just weird. But I hope to meet some new people and bond together with this condition. God bless

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Bessie,
      I'm sure Karen will be along soon give you advice on pulsitile tinnitus....@Karen...lots of love glynis

3. Bessie
      Angelic

Bessie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 8, 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unkown
      Thanks. I just need some support through this difficult time. Even though im visiting my doctor, I heard ear wax can help. I always did have ear trouble since I was a kid and it's always the left ear (which is where the noise is coming from)