Niacinamide to Relieve Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Florida John, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Florida John

Florida John Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise, and possible head trauma
      Anyone tried niacinamide to anxiety? Just read the following post of a lady that claims this vitamin in the b3 family rids her of anxiety, I am copying her post, here it is:

I have suffered for 14 years with anxiety and panic.I have tried every treatment, therapy, drug, supplement you name it! Last week in desperation I tried NON FLUSH NIACIN from a health shop and it worked!!!! Within an hour I felt so much better and a week later Im free of panic ,agoraphobia and anxiety. Please google this amazing vitamin and go and try it. I promised myself, that after all these years of suffering and constant research for a remedy, if I ever found it I would spend some time sharing the good news

Anyone here tried this or have any info on this? Would be great replacement for a benzo, or am I just wishful thinking?
      http://patient.info/forums/discuss/try-non-flush-niacin-or-niacinamide-vitamin-b3-313682

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1