NoiseAway

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by fixedgear808, Jan 19, 2017.

1. fixedgear808
      Starving

fixedgear808 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      since childhood
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      frequent childhood ear infections
      One of the old websites for Tinnitus Terminator now redirects to noiseaway.com which had no content until recently.

It's just another anonymously registered site where they post a video of some guy who claims to have suffered from tinnitus and found a sound therapy cure through his own personal research.

It's a pretty well-scripted video and the voice actor sounds professional. But, it's another apparent scam.

I thought I'd mention this now before they start hawking their product on Twitter and YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fixedgear808
      Starving

fixedgear808 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      since childhood
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      frequent childhood ear infections
      This might be hard for people to take, but the next "tinnitus cure or treatment" scam is already getting started.

As some of you may already know, I wrote an extensive examination of Tinnitus Terminator on my blog. That post is currently the most popular posting and receives hundreds of hits every single day as people are led to a link offering it and do a Google search for more information on its efficacy. Lots of people have commented that they have been dissuaded from purchasing it because of my post. Likewise, I am certain that many have been dissuaded by finding this forum's threads threads discussing it.

However, one of the four websites selling Tinnitus Terminator was changed last year for the purpose of selling a product called NoiseAway instead. At first, I wasn't concerned because the site had no content and no presence on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. In short, they hadn't begun a viral marketing campaign for it yet. But, couple of weeks ago, they setup a Facebook page for it, which is typically a first step for an Internet marketing campaign.

The campaign for Tinnitus Terminator has lasted longer than many other schemes. Far longer than Tinnitus Miracle and Tinnitus Remedy. It's reach is wider and their marketing campaign is far bigger than any other pseudoscientific product I've ever heard of before. But, it looks like the "Next Big Thing" is already being prepared to jump out of the gate.