Oxazepam

Discussion in 'Support' started by dboy7921, Mar 27, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. dboy7921
      Busy

dboy7921 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2012
      I made a thread earlier in the support section about how the combination of chamomile tea and oxazepam made my T spike up. Now it was during the night I noticed it became very loud. But the next night I went to bed the spike was gone and the T was a lot more bearable! I was almost able to sleep without a white noise masking. The fact the oxazepam has this effect on my T is great yet scary at the same time since this stuff can be highly addictive.

Now I've been taking it for a week or so to fight some anxiety caused by a recent spike due to loud noise exposure. And I don't know what to do really.. I've been taking about 10/15/20 mg per day now. Usually more when I feel my anxiety coming up. I wouldn't say I'm addicted now because it's only been a little over a week.. But the fact it makes my T so much more tolerable I'm scared when I run out it might go back to how it was. I hear getting rid of this addiction can have some gnarly side effects. Thoughts? Erock comment?

2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Just listen to your doctor and stay on it for how ever long they tell you some need it longer then others.. And then ween off it over time dont stop cold turkey. And deff dont overbuse it like take more then yor supose to cause that will lead to become dependent on it

3. dboy7921
      Busy

dboy7921 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      july 2012
      Thanks for the quick reply Grace. Just gonna wait it out I guess I will keep youse posted

4. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah i take klonopin as needed probably like twice a week ill take it and im usually good with that.. Im perscribed it twice a day but i dont do that