Parasite Cleanse

Discussion in 'Support' started by Purple Parrot, Jan 14, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Purple Parrot
      Bookworm

Purple Parrot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015 - 3/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Multiple: anxiety, childhood ear infections, loud music
      A friend of mine posted on my Facebook page that she used to have tinnitus and since she did an intestinal "parasite cleanse", it has gotten substantially better.

Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? I searched "parasite cleanse" on Google and it came up with some pretty gross results. :depressed: I'm really not good when it comes to creepy crawlies!!:nailbiting::nailbiting: Still, she swore it helped...

2. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      I have done parasite cleanses with both pharmaceuticals and herbal stuff, but I had diagnosed and obvious intestinal worms :-p If you don't have some other reason to think you have bugs in your guts, I'd be wary.

On the other hand, worms are actually really common, even in the US and other developed countries.

3. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Humans were infested with parasites for most of our evolutionary history; in fact, there are a number of reasons to think that parts of our immune system are so used to having worms in our bodies that they function better with worms around, than not.

A number of research papers I have read have concluded that the rise in auto-immune disorders of certain kinds, is directly related to not having as many worms around. Just sayin'! It's icky, but so is most of what goes on inside our bodies, it's all squishy and dark and slimey in there.