Poll: Do You Often Find It Hard to Get a Negative Thought Out of Your Mind?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Aug 5, 2018.

?

Do you often find it hard to get a negative thought out of your mind?

1. Yes

2. No, I never do

3. Not often but once in a while I do

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I'm taking a poll to see how many people on here suffer with this.

2. jimH
      Caffeine

jimH Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      30 years+
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      I think that many of us have had to deal with this from time to time in our lives. Unfortunately, some people are really tortured by repetitive unwanted intrusive thoughts and seem unable to stop them. Fortunately, for me, I've never had it to that degree.

I'm posting this first of a three part YouTube series regarding this subject. To watch parts 2 & 3 click on the title bar at the top.

That said, I hope that someone currently struggling with this problem will find some information that will help them:

Intrusive Thoughts Pt. 1 - How To Overcome...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. SugarMagnolia
      Jaded

SugarMagnolia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      LOL :ROFL: I have OCD. I am nothing but intrusive thoughts. Take them away and nothing will be left but a pair of eyeglasses and a pile of fur.

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I don't know if this stuff helps with OCD but I have been taking a supplement called Lithium Orotate for a few weeks now...I noticed some calming effects at first but now after 3 weeks it really seems to help keep negative thoughts out of my mind because they aren't having a negative effect on my emotions. It is working on anxious and depressive thoughts. I hope things keep working well for me. I have never had this much success before and I have tried a lot of medications and supplements in the past 15 years.

• Like Like x 1