Poll: Does Your Tinnitus Stay the Same Yet Able to Deal with It Some Days Better Than Others?

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, May 16, 2016.

?

Does your tinnitus stay the same but you are able to deal with it some days better than others?

1. Yes

19.0%
  2. No, my tinnitus does not stay the same every day, but when it is lower I handle it better

38.1%
  3. No, my tinnitus does not stay the same every day and it bothers me every day

28.6%
  4. No, my tinnitus does not stay the same every day but I handle it well every day

14.3%
  5. None of the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Basically, does your tone and volume of tinnitus stay the same but it affects you more on some days better than others?

2. Marie79

Marie79 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/1/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      My t always seems a lot worse at night. Lately I don't even hear it when I wake up even when I listen for it.

3. AWilson32

AWilson32 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Earphone use
      Before the last few days I was just about dealing with my T as it was stable.

However the last few days not only has it spiked in both ears but the tone has changed from a hum to a louder, musical like ring !

Masking seemed to work for me short-term but I find it hard dealing with tone changes. It is close to breaking me and I don't know who to turn to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Did you have your hearing checked and get an audiogram?

5. AWilson32

AWilson32 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Earphone use
      I did Jason, my hearing is fine.