Recently Got Worse

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hopeforthefuture, Jun 28, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. hopeforthefuture

hopeforthefuture Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hey all new to the forum. Got my t through constantly abusing my ears through dozens of concerts and loud music. Recently its gotten a jt worse so its lead me to this forum. I have a lot of hope for a cure or at least a drug that will diminish the affects and let us have a normal life. Just look at how fast medical technology has flourished in the recent decades. Anyway just here to introduce myself.

2. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      When did you get t ?

3. hopeforthefuture

hopeforthefuture Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I got it about 2 years ago now i think. Im hoping this recent flare up will go down again but i have little hope. Just going to have to adjust to this level like i did before and wait for one of the many drugs on the way.

4. uae96
      Thinking

uae96 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/14/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      What was the flare up due ?? Yeah man just hold on there will be a cure !

5. hopeforthefuture

hopeforthefuture Member

Tinnitus Since:
      A huge noise caused by a piece of steel droppinh at my work before i could gey my hear plugs in. It was an accident a crane malfunctioned and dropped it. It kind of sucks because i feel like im back at the begining of my T coping once again. Just sitting here forced to listen to it lol.

The way i look at it is onces theres a cure my life will be so improved that ill probably spend the rest of my days very happy regardless of what happens.

6. James Brown
      Sporty

James Brown Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09-1998
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposition
      That's one of those stupid things we don't have control. In my case it was a stupid balloon who blew to close to my ear. Who is expecting something like this?

7. hopeforthefuture

hopeforthefuture Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Its super unfortunate honestly but i tend to try and stay positive although i slip into misery at times we must stay vigilant.

8. Blero

Blero Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress/ Air Pressure from flying
      how is your T now @hopeforthefuture? did the flare up subside? Trying to stay positive! lol

9. hopeforthefuture

hopeforthefuture Member

Tinnitus Since:
      It did actually which was a great relief for me. Still have some bad days buy man it was a great feeling when it went back down. I make sure to keep my ear plugs on befote i enter the building now lol

• Like Like x 1
    10. Blero

Blero Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress/ Air Pressure from flying
    11. Bertman
      No Mood

Bertman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concert
      I couldn't agree more, hopefully it happens soon. It would sure change my perspective on life in the most positive way