Research Project | Please Share Your Story!

Discussion in 'Support' started by awbw8, Oct 10, 2017.

1. awbw8
      Balanced

awbw8 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2013
      Dearest Tinnitus Talk Community,

I haven't been around these parts for a while, but used to be a staff member, supporter, and supportee here on TT. I was admitted to graduate school, and I'm working on research to help support better care and experiences for people with chronic health conditions (including Tinnitus).

@Markku kindly allowed me to post this request here. My team and I are doing a healthcare research project. It is not specifically tinnitus focused, but rather focused on those with multiple chronic conditions in the millennial population in the US. Of course, tinnitus is a chronic condition and if there is anyone on tinnitus talk who would fit our guides, it would be a privilege to interview you.

The qualifications we're looking for are:

1. Adult Millennials ages 18-36
      2. Have at least two chronic conditions*
      3. One of these chronic conditions must have been diagnosed within the last two years
      4. Must be located in the United States, if you're in New York, NY - we would especially love to speak to you in person at your convenience if possible.

*please note that chronic conditions can be any number of things - chronic tinnitus (of course), depression, anxiety, asthma, COPD, autoimmune disorders, Chron's, cancer, viral (Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS) etc. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Any combination of conditions is of interest to our team, we are, in fact, looking for a broad variety.

If you are willing to participate and share your story, we would be so grateful to hear from you. Please visit the link here:

https://ethn.io/97297

Thank you so much for your continued support, dear members, readers, posters and to Markku and Steve. TT has a permanent place in my heart and I hope to continue working to improve the lives of those struggling.

If you know anyone in your circle who fits these guidelines, please also feel free to share this screener link anywhere you see fit.

Very Sincerely,
      Rachel

• Winner Winner x 3
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      awbw8
      Balanced

awbw8 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2013
      Just giving this a little * bump * all - I'd love to have some individual(s) with tinnitus involved with our project to spread the word about this chronic condition.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      awbw8
      Balanced

awbw8 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2013
      Another bump :)