Ring Relief Tablets — Works or Not?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by ringinghours, May 21, 2019.

1. ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      After trying Lipoflavonoid and getting no improvement in tinnitus whatsoever I decided to try another supplement called Ring Relief Tablets by TRP. The product is a homeopathic medication that works by micro-diluting substances known to cause ringing.

After trying Ring Relief Tablets I can now say that this supplement also does not work.

So far I have not found a single thing on the market that improves my tinnitus. I know others have reported that other supplements work for their tinnitus such as Ginkgo and Zinc however there is no scientific evidence supporting these claims that any supplement helps tinnitus. It is frustrating reading success stories that are based on a placebo effect and IMO the ones that improved probably improved due to passage of time following an acoustic trauma as opposed to treatment via a supplement.

• Hug Hug x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. erik
      Cool

erik Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/2012 or earlier?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Most likely hearing loss
      That's because supplements won't work unless you are deficient in what you are taking the supplement for. Otherwise most supplements just exit the body when you pee and are a waste of money.

Researchers used studies from the Cochrane Library, MEDLINE, and PubMed databases to conclude that no consistent evidence suggests that supplements prevent heart disease, heart attack, or stroke, or that the supplements correlate with a longer lifespan. - Basically supplements are crap and do not work

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 3
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      ringinghours

ringinghours Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      That is an accurate statement, except that does not correctly depict Ring Relief by TRP which is homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic medicine works by causing the sickness that one has, so in the case of tinnitus Ring Relief contains ingredients known to cause ringing except in micro amounts.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. Zeneth
      Wishful

Zeneth Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe noise?
      It's supplements like these that are huge enemies to tinnitus sufferers.

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      It's a total scam, Ring Relief is homeopathic which means it doesn't absolutely nothing.

I wonder if I can provoke them into sueing me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    6. david14433

david14433 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud sounds.
      Personally I have found small but consistent relief from my tinnitus with two products. Ring Stop in half a pill, and Ring Relief Ear Drops. I've tried Clear Tinnitus with no effect which is another supplement.

I have noticed that many people on here are too skeptical of any claims that any supplement products work. Even the second poster seemed to make sense of being skeptical, but if you look closely at what he said it's contradictory. On the one hand he says "Basically supplements are crap and do not work" then on the other hand he says "That's because supplements won't work unless you are deficient in what you are taking the supplement for." Which basically just means that supplements can work in some people. See the contradiction. It's one thing to be skeptical it's another to be a pseudo-skeptic.

What does all this mean if one supplement might work another doesn't? I means you have to try them out and see for yourself just like any doctor prescribed medication (especially psychiatrist medications which have a high rate of testing). See as it turns out the same logic that doctors use to prescribe drugs is the same logic that is used when testing supplements.

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury
      Ring Relief is homeopathic and there is no scientific evidence homeopathy works.

The placebo effect is real and reduced anxiety from taking supplements could reduce your tinnitus or even make you perceive that.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    8. david14433

david14433 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud sounds.
      I am not one to be prone to the placebo effect. Meaning I don't believe based off of what someone tells me necessarily, I believe once some effect is achieved. I know people that are prone to the placebo effect and I think fundamentally different than them. Case in point "Clear Tinnitus" didn't work. If the effect was just all placebo then "Clear Tinnitus" would have worked too just like the other supplements. But it didn't, because it wasn't placebo.

And if the effect is just reduced anxiety then that is pretty much what doctors currently offer themselves anyway.

9. urgentresearch
      Probing

urgentresearch Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (possibly withdrawal-induced)
      The truth about Ring Relief...

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...armaceuticals-private-limited-567957-03212019

1. Your firm failed to maintain the buildings used in the manufacture, processing, packing, or holding of a drug product in a clean and sanitary condition and to keep them free of infestation by rodents, birds, insects, and other vermin (21 CFR 211.56(a)).

In the raw material storage room our investigator observed numerous flying insects. FDA observed your staff dispensing (b)(4) raw material for use in production, batch #(b)(4), in this room and a live moth was observed floating in this raw material. You use (b)(4) to manufacture your homeopathic drug products. When the investigator pointed out the presence of this moth in your (b)(4) raw material, you continued to manufacture homeopathic drug products using the raw material contaminated with the insect.

In addition, various raw materials, some packaged in burlap sacks, were observed scattered across your quarantine room, and the ceiling in this room was stained with what appeared to be mold. Leaking containers of one raw material were observed in close proximity to other raw materials in your warehouse and what appeared to be unidentified (b)(4) were observed adhering to the air vents in the production areas which are used to manufacture multiple homeopathic drug products.​

• Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 3
    10. Johnny Mangoseed

Johnny Mangoseed Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing aids set to loud and hearing loss.
      All these things are scams.

• Agree Agree x 4
    11. david14433

david14433 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/4/2000
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud sounds.
      Yeah that doesn't look good on their behalf. The only thing I can say is that pharmaceutical companies are not perfect either. Sometimes their batches are not as potent as they say. But I got to say I think I'm done with Ring Relief. Fuck that shit. A moth in their ingredients. LOL can't make that sh#t up.

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    12. Chris.Tin

Chris.Tin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2 weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      May be anxiety
      Distraction and keeping busy work, not a cure but a coping strategy that helps me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    13. jay777

jay777 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      benzo/ headphones
      They work in lining their pockets.

• Agree Agree x 3
    14. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      • Agree Agree x 1
    15. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      How would ear drops help an issue with the middle OR inner ear?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    16. ajc

ajc Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2002; spike 2009; worse 2017-18
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music - noise damage
      TheReliefProducts.com sell "Eye Floaters Relief" and many other "Relief" products too. All homeopathic B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Fuck them, fuck them, fuck them!

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    17. Earing
      No Mood

Earing Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise
      What if bugs, rat sh!t, mold and everything else they had combined to form the cure for tinnitus and cancer...

• Good Question Good Question x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. urgentresearch
      Probing

urgentresearch Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown (possibly withdrawal-induced)
      They sure as heck wouldn't sell it for $10.99, that's all I know :D

• Agree Agree x 1