Rose

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rose rose, Jun 15, 2016.

1. rose rose

rose rose Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know
      Hi, my name is Rose... I came down with tinnitus 6 years ago. In first few months it was hard. Then I started getting used to it. The second year it not bother me anymore.. once in a while I would get a spike but that's about it. This coming February I came down with a very bad cough for 4 weeks then it went away. the last week of April I woke up with ringing in my both ears and it never stopped since.. I was under a lot of stress, the same way it came on in 2010. I did have an mri of my head back then.

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. It seems that you have a spike due to stress. Did you say you had an MRI and then the T spiked? If so, then it may be an acoustic trauma to the ears. By stress is bad for T so try to have some time off to relax and have some fun in life. That will ease the hyperactive nerves and T may settle back to baseline again. Have you tried masking the spiked T?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      rose rose

rose rose Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      rose rose

rose rose Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know
      I had an mri around six years ago... I have the ringing in my both ears... The first time I got T I was under a lot of stress also. It started fading after awhile. Once in awhile I would get a spike here in there but no biggie. This February I came down with bad cough in my chest.. I was really coughing bad for about 4 weeks. Then about 4 weeks after that I was under a lot of stress and my T returned. I have it 6 weeks already. What masking do you do for the T???

5. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      When tinnitus is new or at a new irritating level, and the ringing is causing much anxiety and panic, it is advisable to get masking going so you won’t be so anxious and fearful. Stress and anxiety are toxic to T. I used to mask all day just to prevent panic attacks from hearing my ultra high pitch loud dog whistle T. Try these if you haven't yet:

1) Mask at bed time so you can sleep better. Find whatever sounds/music that are soothing to you. You can use a sound machine or sound pillow for this, or a computer with speakers.

2) If you need masking on the go, try load an ipod with nature sounds or music using itune. If you have a smart phone, you can download free APPs for soothing or T-masking sounds.

3) If you have computer and speakers, you can try these excellent masking sounds too:

TT's audio player: https://www.tinnitustalk.com/audioplayer/

or this online sound library, particularly the self-mix nature sounds: http://mynoise.net/

or download free sound generator ‘aire freshener’: http://www.peterhirschberg.com/mysoftware.html

or search youtube with words like 'tinnitus masking sounds', 'white noise', 'rain sound' etc.

And if you need DIY notched Acoustic Coordinated Reset Neuromodulation (ACRN):

(please be careful and research the pro and con on ACRN before proceeding with caution)

http://www.tinnitus.org.uk/acoustic-cr-neuromodulation

http://www.generalfuzz.net/acrn/

Also, supplements may help the ears and tinnitus. Members here often recommend some good supplements, such as NAC, Magnesium, Zinc, B12, D3, etc. Try also to cut off too much salt, sugar, caffeine, MSG, alcohol etc. Try to relax and stay positive. If you need it, check out some natural herbal alternatives for calming and helping sleep. Good sleep is key to reduce T level. Check out this site for some good suggestions if you need it.

http://www.christopherhobbs.com/lib...ealth/herbs-and-natural-remedies-for-insomnia/

6. rid0871

rid0871 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      may of 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      had my neck adjusted
      does T do anything to the eyes? been checked all is good but my eyes dont work like they did before T. i feel off every day like im on cold meds.

7. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dental work
      From my experience it does. I believe that most tinnitus is rf caused. Frequency induces current on the body, especially if you have medical artifacts or fillings-- you literally become like an antenna or grounding rod depending on if you are grounded or not. Some frequency might ordinarily pass through a body without metal but when it stays- the ph of the body can contribute to increasing voltage. Even iron in blood iron content can hold a charge and deposits of heavy metal from exposure can be affected easily by voltage. Most frequency only inducts millivolts on a body but it can have significant effects. (my dental fillings measured 700mV). Light (ultra violet) also a frequency, alone can induce considerable wattage.

As we touch things--walking etc, body voltage should disappear to ground but if there's insulation between voltage and ground, if there are insulated pockets of fluid or metal fillings etc, in the body, that have taken on a charge--by frequency or otherwise, the charged fluid doesn't ground. So in this fluid prolonged frequency exposure causes voltage accumulation. Sensitive fluid filled eyeballs or fluid pockets behind ear drums are susceptible. Voltage makes the eyes become blurred--just like when exposed to radiation (HF). It is just a smaller scale than what we have been taught to think about as dangerous radiation. Radiation is a frequency and frequency induces voltage.

Medical research project I've read on biochips from universities describe them as being powered by induced oscillation of the small bones of the ears. This claimed harmless frequency induces a current that facilitates biochip mechanisms for medical telemetry....-like signal generation, reads and output.This is old science that is rapidly progressing.