San Diego Group

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jeff M., Sep 22, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Jeff M.
      Cowabunga

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      Hey, giving a shout out to all TT people who live in San Diego. I am thinking about forming a group of local tinnitus peeps to meet maybe once a month for coffee or drinks and just hang. We can commiserate, share struggles and victories, and just overall fellowship with some folks that actually get what we are dealing with. Ping me back if you are interested. I already have a couple folks who are into it. Let me know. Peace!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    2. Honey_Bee
      Barefooter

Honey_Bee Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      :beeranimation:Woot woot! You know you can count me in!

• Like Like x 1
    3. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      im not from san diego, but i go there very often i love it.
      i think i could join you

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Steve H
      Creative

Steve H Director Staff Benefactor Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      There is a support group in San Diego listed on the ATA site, not sure what they do but maybe worth checking out:

San Diego Tinnitus Support Group
      Meetings are typically held on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Jack Innis NA
      Jinnis1@san.rr.com

• Like Like x 1
    5. Michael B

Michael B Member

I've attended the San Diego group. They used to meet in Claremont but now I believe in University City. Jack is a great guy and tries to provide guest speakers. You can certainly start a group if you'd like, but if you're interested in attending a group, I'd suggest his.

• Like Like x 3
    6. Jeff M.
      Cowabunga

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      Thanks guys! I will contact Jack. Thanks for the heads up. @Mario martz I will keep you posted. I will also post if we start a new group. Best to all TT peeps!!

• Like Like x 2