Should I Go to the Doctor?

Discussion in 'Support' started by MarmiteKFC, Jul 21, 2016.

1. MarmiteKFC
      Amused

MarmiteKFC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      ????
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown
      So I I believe I have mild tinnitus in my right ear as I hear it when its quiet. Should I go to the doctor, because since I am Indian I have to do the remedies. Such as onion juice in the ear and etc. Should I go to the doctor about my right ear, or will it go away? I have bhangra and I believed it was caused due to the loud music as I stated in my other forums. I am just confused and I don't know what to do. I cried, but I realised it will make it worse and I stopped. So should I go to the doctor about my right ear or should I leave it alone. Also, I am a PC gamer, so should I quit the headphones, but I play music but its on low volume. I mean can I use my headphones for the left and not the right?

• Like Like x 1
    2. Foncky
      Tired

Foncky Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      March 2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music. Balloon. Genes.
      Hello,

Onion juice in the ear is not necessary but if you have to, why not ;)

Since when do you hear your tinnitus ? Did you dance with loud music those last few days ?

Quit the headphones for now. You may have to go to the doctor quickly if you had a recent acoustic trauma, but in any case, quit the headphones (right and left) and give your ears a rest for several weeks or months. No more bhangra.

3. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Don't put onion juice in your ear. It's not going to help and might make it worse.

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      MarmiteKFC
      Amused

MarmiteKFC Member

Tinnitus Since:
      ????
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unkown
      Only when its quiet, I heard it or when I wear my head phones. I am going to go to the doctor today and I know I will be diagnosed with mild tinnitus. But I will pray that it will go away. Due to loud music at Bhangra.