Spike After Ototoxic Skin Cream (Tacrolimus). What's the Prognosis? Never Affected Ears Before.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Arseny, May 12, 2019.

1. Arseny
      Wishful

Arseny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Possibly from problems with blood flow
      Hello,

I've been using this cream on and off for past 3 years if I had a serious flare up in allergies. No problems at all.
      The chemical itself can cause ototoxicity if administered intravenously.
      However there's no mention about it if used as a cream even though it gets absorbed into blood stream. I had a few spots where the skin is a bit damaged, but I don't know if matters, because it gets into the blood anyway.

In last 24 hours I had loud noise exposure that spiked tinnitus a bit and TTTS flared up. Then I took antiviral medication that spiked tinnitus again, then benzo for sleep, antiviral meds again (another spike) and finally I used the cream on my face and neck and within 3 hours it got worse.
      At this point it's a hum from TTTS and 3 piercing loud tones between 15000 and 17000 Hz.

I'm taking magnesium and melatonin. I can't take steroids. What are my options in current situation?

I'm going to swap the antiviral medication and I'll probably have to use the cream one more time.

What are my options here?

2. Lane

Lane Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Single 25 mg dose of (anticholinergic) drug Promethazine
      Hi @Arseny -- Sounds like you're going through a lot right now. If you're looking for an alternative to the antiviral you were taking, you may want to consider the following (7-Min. Video). -- Take Care!

Learn The Right Way To Do Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method For Viruses, COPD, Congestion.
      You may also want to check out this website: Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro

The following is an edited comment from the above 7-Min. Video:

I had Lyme/bartinella in my spinal fluid and my doctor treated me with two years straight of intravenous antibiotics followed by two more years of an oral cocktail of antibiotics before he stoped and gave me a year to live. To make a long complicated story short it came to me that all diseases are common in that they are simply all parasites so I read all about them. I found they live only in low air or oxygen environments and highly acidic bodies.

Two days later a voice in my head said inhale peroxide so I did and in just under two weeks of me inhaling it with this ecpxat method shown here, about every two or three hours or every twenty minutes day and night. I had the dieoff and I was not only cured of this disease, but apparently something else. I have no idea what it was or to name it that plagued me from birth with nail biting, bad spelling, bad focus, bad math and what we now call ADD and after my use, all that disappeared and was corrected, it just happened instantly by itself.

The die off of large amounts of bacteria dumping so rapidly Into the kidneys caused it to inflame for two days and that’s when the treatment should be stoped for approximately two days to let the toxins clear and once the pain in the back lower side s gone it’s vital to immediately go back to inhaling to get the residuals before they rapidly breed again. It’s important to let the kidneys clear or the overload will kill the kidneys. If you stop when the pain starts then it’s not at all somthing to worry about. I had both these things happen to me.

I’m inhaling Store bought 3% peroxide right now once again for almost two weeks because of diseases that hit me after an accident and yet again I’m getting great results and a man that came to me nine years ago that was given two years to live because of his brain tumors is alive today because I had him inhale peroxide and some colloidal silver I made him with distilled water and an agitator to make it nano. This stuff is all awesome and works for real people.