Stay Positive

Discussion in 'Support' started by nmackintosh, May 28, 2016.

1. nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Let's face it. There is a possibility we could have this for the rest of our lives. The human mind is a amazing thing and if you can look at everything in a positive mind set it's amazing how much better you can feel. My tinnitus was caused from a mistake I made and wasn't protecting my ears and I didn't know that this could happen. All you can do is look forward and enjoy what you have left. I developed tinnitus is a split second and your life can change so fast. Try and enjoy what you have left. I would encourage other people to post positive thoughts here. It's the only way we will get thru this. You are not alone.

• Like Like x 3
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    2. Poyraz

Poyraz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzos, Stress, Anxiety, Loud Music, Jaw Problems. Who knows
      I will try to stay positive till someone finds a cure. I have severe tinnitus and I just can't imagine live for the rest of my life like that.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you can help find a cure. Best of luck to you. Just keep swimming.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Cillian

Cillian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Sinus infection
      I highly highly doubt we will have it for the rest of our lives especially anyone under the age of 50 :) with medicine and the medical world advancing every year it's only a matter of time before someone solves it :) keep the faith

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nmackintosh

nmackintosh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      Fair enough

• Like Like x 3