Still Got It, Doing Better

Discussion in 'Support' started by fedup, Feb 4, 2017.

1. fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection and earphone use
      Hi friends! I am back. I still have tinnitus but these days it has been easing and even stopping entirely for hours on end! I cannot describe the peace I feel from that! I have been taking LipoFlavinoids. It may be just coincidence I suppose, I do not care as long as I get these breaks.

I have still had VERY bad times in between, so bad I wanted to die. So loud I could not hear the TV
      At times I just felt I could not go on.

Anyhow, today has been a great day, I have had peace again. The longest I have gone with me hardly noticing the T is 9 days. I hope I am recovering now.

I am sure that belief has a lot to do with it. I try to tell myself that I WILL get better and yep, it often helps.

Only the love of my wife has seen me through this hell. Good luck folks ! I will be hanging around here for a while.

2. Richard zurowski

Richard zurowski Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      27/12/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection.
      @fedup . Glad to hear you are coping with your tinnitus. I can imagine it's a great feeling for you. Best wishes to you.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection and earphone use
      Cheers Richard . Yes the easier days are so wonderful and the quiet is just about orgasmic ! I feel like me again and take part in my Hobby etc again.
      The bad days are still extremely hard mind you but I mostly cope now.

• Hug Hug x 1