Stupid Misunderstandings, Wars, Differences Between Cultures, and Possible Cure? I'm delirious...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Viking, Jan 6, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Viking
      No Mood

Viking Member Benefactor

Is there anyone here who live in war zones such as Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Palestine ... etc ??? I think there will, on a daily basis, many acoustic trauma (bombings, heavy artillery, suicide bombers...kamikaze, shots of firearms) and then tinnitus. Is it possible that they have the cure and ignore that we ignore that a cure already exists? Another misunderstanding between cultures? At worst, they become suicide bombers because they suffers of tinnitus! I'm delirious...

2. tomm
      Thinking

tomm Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma (club drumming)
      When I was first googling around there seemed to be a lot of articles around Israel and the military. Talk of medication to stop T before it started etc. I also came across the secret formula medicine Dr there who is likely a scam.

If there was a magic cure, I image the US military would have found out a little about it as they are deployed all over the globe. As it goes they are currently researching themselves and don't have anything definitive yet.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. Bart
      Balanced

Bart Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/06/2014
      I often wondered about that since i got T, what about all the veterans who came back from WW1 and 2, how many must have had horrible loud T, imagine being in a war and you have tinnitus from combat but you must still operate your artillery piece, very little, if anything was know about T back in those days.

I read somewhere Hitler had tinnitus from his days as a soldier on the front in WW1.

4. @Bart, i wondering the same. I have read numerous accounts from both german soldiers and allied during the second World war . Only once i have stumbled upon some words about ringing in the ears. Hyperacusis must have been very common as well

5. Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2011
      For damaged war veterans, tinnitus is probably the least they have to worry about. Pshychological effects are much worse, like PTSD and disosiative disorders. I know many people here with tinnitus suffer, but trust me, there are deeper holes. And if you get there youd wish tinnitus was the only thing you had to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Viking
      No Mood

Viking Member Benefactor

@Jesse Pinkman you are not working! you produce the most pure cure against tinnitus with 98% of precision. I have to call Mr. Gustavo Fring, I can not continue to work with a guy like you :D:D:D:rockingbanana::wacky::wacky::wacky:

• Funny Funny x 1
    7. Michael Murray
      Conehead

Michael Murray Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      I was in a war zone. The only cure was protection, but we couldn't prepare for explosions. plus, I had to sleep in a bunch of noise. There is so much going on that tinnitus is not a concern, but now I hate complete silence.

• Winner Winner x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    8. Viking
      No Mood

Viking Member Benefactor

@Jesse Pinkman show me what you know do! Do not say that you also want methylamine...hahahahahahhah!!!!

Come On! it's time to cook!

"The chemistry is not simple science ... is a form of art" W.W.

20150111_184107.jpg 20150111_184023.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1