Stupid Stupid Stupid Me!

Discussion in 'Support' started by DonaldDuck75, Nov 27, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. DonaldDuck75

DonaldDuck75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      After watching the video about Gaby Olthuis the lady who choosed the assisted suicide fT I started to become more and more anxious about mine (2 and 1/2 month now) and I also started to feel some of the symptoms she described in her interview. Before I watched it I was ok with my T it was gradually going away.
      My question is, is possible that I was that impressed and terrorised by her story that I started to somatize all?

Tyvm

Love u all!

2. jumping jack
      Probing

jumping jack Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental work
      I watched it as well. Big mistake. It sensitized me to the sensations for a few days, and I had all kinds of doom-and-gloom scenarios running through my head. Fortunately, my brain has managed to file it away into its non-emotional memory banks (it's been ~10 days since I watched it), but that stuff would be difficult to watch even for someone who doesn't have to deal with T. I think it'll pass for you, just like it did for me.

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Staying positive in life is the key to coping and battling the storms and knowing the sun comes out again.
      Tinnitus can be mental torture but making the better days count keeps you going when finding tinnitus hard going....lots of love glynis

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. GregCA
      Crappy

GregCA Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Otosclerosis
      Seems possible, yes.

• Like Like x 1
    5. DonaldDuck75

DonaldDuck75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4weeks
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Guys I do not have words, atm I am crying but cause I am happy! Cause your words gave me such a relief and positivity . Love u all!

• Hug Hug x 2