The Buzzing Is Back

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gin, Oct 26, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      So I'm in the early stages of Meniere's. And as is with Meniere's symptoms come and go. One of my most annoying symptom is T, that is so loud is vibrates the back of my neck and is very reactive (it comes and goes as I talk). Anyway, I have been taking Lipo Flavonoids and it went away for about 3 months. Last episode of T last 83 days constant. Incredibly loud and awful. Well, it's back this morning. Pretty much louder than ever. Out of the blue.

Needless to say, I guess I got spoiled without it. Just depressed. Need some words of encouragement today. I know many people have it much worse, I'm probably just being a baby. I just hate when I think I have things under control and then bam, symptoms come back.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. Candy

Candy Member Benefactor Team Awareness

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unidentified
      Hi Gin - hugs from over here: trying understand your symptoms - the t started in 2015 and what has been the general trend of it? Comes and goes? How frequently, you're a year and a bit in, correct?

3. Mahr
      Tired

Mahr Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown, probably hair cell damage
      You're not a baby.., perhaps a babe.., i don't know.;)

Being in control of the T? I never am. It's always there. I try to rest, it's there, i slept, it's there even louder. I cannot predict anymore how the T will behave looking at the things I do and don't.
      I try to adjust, talk to my wife and collegues about it so they know what's up.
      Try to take it as in comes Gin, I found my T pretty unpredictable!
      Take care!

• Like Like x 1
    4. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      Yes it has been a little over 2 years actually. I've had tons of tests, etc. Finally got the Meniere's diagnosis. The T comes and goes. Hypercausis comes and goes. The dizziness and off balance feeling is pretty much constant. The attacks itself have gotten somewhat under control due to the meds. I still have one every other week or so lately. The T and hypercausis at first had a real pattern. Almost to the point I knew which day it would be bad. Now there really isn't a pattern. I've gotten a little better at staying calm during episodes or bad T days now. Still sucks ha. I guess my silly self thought that these Lipo Flavnoids had taken the T away for good. I have a new neurologist appointment next Friday. Maybe he can give me some more suggestions. I can almost handle the T, Hypercausis, etc. The other meneire symptoms are what's driving me nuts. The blurry eyes, twitchy eyelids, Migraines, and brain fog. That stuff is everyday. But God will only give you as much as you can handle. Guess he thinks I'm superman. Kidding lol

5. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Aww Gin,
      Sending you lots of hugs to help you through this tough patch.
      Menieres and Tinnitus is tough going and hope the sun is out tomorrow for you.
      Just gone through a tough time and today feeling more like my self.
      Keep your chin up Gin and stay strong.
      My dear friend @Michael Leigh has been a rock and kept me going through this tough time and known him years and love laughing with him most days on the phone ...lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      Stay strong Gin. They may come up with something to reel it in better over time or it may go back into remission.
      We are all pulling for you here.
      :huganimation:

• Hug Hug x 1
    7. Jkph75

Jkph75 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      2/27/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Keep trying different things. The most important thing to remember is that Meniere's is just a collection of symptoms that no one can explain for you. Keep looking for your cause. Some people actually get rid of Meniere's for good.

8. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      Thanks. I know you've gone through a rough patch as well. Thanks for being you. ;) We are here for you too.

• Hug Hug x 1
    9. Starthrower

Starthrower Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2002
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Dental Surgery
      Hi Gin,

Did you stop using the Lipo Flavonoids before this sudden tinnitus increase?

It is discouraging when we think it is gone and it occurs again. So being down about it is natural. I can well imagine it is emotionally draining especially with Menieres.

But for myself having intrusive tinnitus since 2002 I have pretty much accepted there will be bad days for whatever reasons. Once it a while it will bring me down quite a bit. It can be draining. But I also pull muscles which keep me from running and that gets me down too. : (

It will quiet down again.

10. Gin
      Curious

Gin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2015
      No, still taking the Lipo Flavnoids. It has gone down again. Now it's annoying little bass noise. It's sounds like a mic dropping every 5 seconds or so. I trying to ignore it. I had some other symptoms come about too. Like trouble swallowing, palipations, and headaches. It feels like there is a lump in my throat. Hard to breathe or swallow. Last night was the first time in a few weeks I had trouble sleeping.