This Could Help You Sleep Better without Side Effects: Onion Peel Tea

Discussion in 'Support' started by Milky Way, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Milky Way

Milky Way Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Caused by stress and music as far as I know
      So I’ve been drinking on a daily basis for the last 2 weeks, onion and garlic peel tea. I found out about it researching about the health benefits of onion. Turns out, the actual outer paper like peel from onions and garlic are the most loaded with beneficial nutriments (like quercetin, a great anti histamine and pain killer found abundantly in yellow/brownish onions peel).

I take it at bed time and this knocks me out quickly. I get deep sleep and feel wonderful when I awake.
      Simple recipe: add a few onion and garlic peels (I discard the most outer peel and use the other peels as there are at least 3 peels in an onion) into your mug, poor boiling hot water, let it seep for 10-15 minutes and then remove the peels.

Go easy the first time with the onion and garlic peels as this simple tea is so powerful.

• Useful Useful x 1
    2. GWW

GWW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic trauma
      Definitely gotta try that...

3. ruben ruiz

ruben ruiz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I believe it was meds and stress
      No gastric problems...

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Milky Way

Milky Way Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Caused by stress and music as far as I know
      No gastric problems indeed but beware it acts as a mild diuretic so you may have to get up later in the night to pee. I keep an empty glass jar in my bedroom in case.
      Also i noticed this tea clears away all mucus which is great for the winter season.