This Is Insane

Discussion in 'Support' started by fedup, Sep 24, 2016.

1. fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Infection and earphone use
      So I have just gone from my T raging for a week to it dropping to almost ZERO for about 48 hours to waking up tonight to the most insanely loud level of T I can ever imagine ! And I mean so loud I feel I am insane ! It is painful. I can hardly function .
      I put some OTOMIZE in one ear before bed because my Dr diagnosed yet another inflamed ear canal . The ear drum is fine he says. I wonder if it is that ?
      The only other thing is that I ate some pomegranite before bed...oh and cheese.
      This is seriously bad now.I will not be able to live this way.
      I will report back if it worsens or gets better .
      I am glad to have your support .

2. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Try to check out that medicine sadly there are ETN or doctors that prescribe meds that make tinnitus worse,
      also check your diet, people sometimes dont find a relation..
      but... Salt, Sugar, MSG do make tinnitus worse.
      try to sleep well too!

3. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      barotrauma from airplane descent, noise exposure? ETD? TMJD?
      I understand. My noise is insanely loud high pitched right now. It could be neck muscle related or upper cervical instability I'm thinking. I don't think it is all inner ear.

4. Michael B

Michael B Member

It is the nature of the beast we call tinnitus. You've had low days before, you'll have low days again...hopefully soon!

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Interesting about the neck pain . I do have a lot of it. Also I was eati gin bed last night a lot. These spikes are getting much worse.But the latest dip was great.
      Anyway let us hope today is better for us all. Best to you all. Thanks for listening

• Agree Agree x 1
    6. Sam Bridge

Sam Bridge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music/gigs probably
      I was prescribed otomize but i didn't use it as one of the ingredients is neomycin which is otoxic. I went to an audiologist a few weeks later and he said my canal looked fine so i guess whatever it was just cleared up. Always check what gp's are prescribing as most don't seem to have any idea about t.

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cheers Sam. Boy am i suffering now. Both ears blocked with very dulked hearing and T so loud I could actually weep .Life is a bitch .

8. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Try steam inhalation to unblock your tubes tonight and tomorrow and see if it helps you.
      I know how hard it can be and real mental torture but take reasurance that better days are not far away....lots of love glynis

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fedup

fedup Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Thank you Glynis I will try that .
      I had a swab done on my ears yesterday so waiting on results but i expect them to say 'no infection' as usual
      My hearing seems definately to be getting worse suddenly . Very dull indeed. I am afraid.