Tinnitus — Unidentified Solution

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sindhu, Jan 18, 2019.

?

Your life after tinnitus?

1. Same before and after tinnitus

2. Bad after tinnitus

3. Better after tinnitus

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. Sindhu

Sindhu Member

Tinnitus Since:
      June 23rd 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      In Feb or March 2018, I don’t remember exactly, I had sweet potato for my breakfast and went to work. Around 12:00PM, I went to pee and then noticed sudden ear noise from my left ear and it is not stopping. I immediately researched online and it showed tinnitus. Before day, I slept in wrong position and had light neckache. Then I massaged my back neck with balm and massaged back of my head with balm for 30min. My heart was beating very loudly for the sound coming from my ear. Then I stepped out from my workplace and went inside my car and started breathing exercise for 10 times in and out. Then I thought I should forget this and went to meet my colleague and I am back from her place my Tinnitus is gone. I was so happy for that and happily slept.

I thought I should move to next step of my life which is kids, then we started planning since May 2018 and I took prenatal for whole month and went to trip and I have not got my cycle for two months and I am not pregnant. On Jun 23th 2018 which is Saturday, I went out to have lunch and had lunch which is very Sunny day and I had little headache and I don’t remember exactly if I took Advil or not. Then I sat in living room and started hearing screeching sound. Then immediately I did the same process which I did it in March. Then again I went out for dinner to have some time out and to forget Tinnitus. I came hope and slept. Then again immediately I woke up at 4:00AM and I still hear that sound. I went out and stayed out for 30min and did breathing exercise, it is not gone. Then I thought it might be food that server might have put something in food and thought it is due to Advil. I was thinking I waited for a 1 week, it is not gone. Then I booked appointment with my general physician, he tested ear and said everything is normal and think it is inflammation and he told it will go or will not. Then again I went to another doctor. Then I was referred to ENT.

ENT experience and made me worse. ENT said everything is normal, and he said he has tinnitus and I told how you sleep, he said he will sleep on other ear and put fan on. I left and thought he is lying to make me happy. I think his age is around 50. Then I went to another ENT, he checked my ears and nose and said I have Rhinitis and gave nasal spray. I sprayed that nasal spray and started having ear pain and side of brain pitching pain, this is opposite side of my tinnitus. Then I got anxiety in middle of my night and started peeing 4 days a day. I lost 2kgs weight per week. Whole July and Aug same story and lost weight almost 5 kgs. Then I took nasal saline spray for couple of weeks thought It might be due to nasal issue, it is not gone. As I am not working well in office, my promotion got postponed. In Sep, I thought I should go to my Home Country and check my ear. They gave some nervetop tablet, I got dizzy feeling allot and I eated chocolates to reduce dizziness and I slept. I visited my family, so started forgetting about tinnitus for 3 weeks and came back again. Also whenever I take flight journey my tinnitus is less for a day. Now tinnitus is there but I know If I listen it will not go.

Also if I massage my head, tinnitus will be reduced. If I take head shower my tinnitus will be reduced for a day but not gone. During my Cycle tinnitus will be less, If I give blood test tinnitus will be less.

I tried garlic but no use, I tried ACV no use. I tried weight loss little bit better, I tried head massage little better, I tried chatting with my family little bit gone, if I sleep more tinnitus is little less. I recommend to massage with some oil for whole head.

Forgot to say, I can't hear from my right ear and now I developed tinnitus on my left ear.

Praying to God that some treatment should come for tinnitus without any side effects.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum. While there is no one magic pill/treatment that can help all tinnitus, there are many cases of members reporting that various things have helped them, either by habituation or by actually removing their tinnitus. You can even see one post in this Introduction section where a new member said he had created a sound which have knocked out his tinnitus and that many people have also been helped by it. In the success stories, you can also find many posts claiming various things have helped. This is because there are many causes of tinnitus. Some of those causes can be fixed so that tinnitus will fade or be gone after the cause is fixed. Some members use special methods to help, such as the success story 'Back to Silence' (in success stories). So go there to check it out. Also check out the ongoing discussions on treatments, researches and alternate treatments. Good luck. God bless.

3. Contrast
      No Mood

Contrast Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      late 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise injury