Tinnitus and Diet Related Effects!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dan Seg, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dan Seg
      Cheeky

Dan Seg Member

Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!
      I started Tinnitus in around August 2015 (again) and noticed it gets very bad right in the middle of the night if I take a late meal with meat and RED wine !. Man ! I want to go nuts , the high Freq. pich and hear pressure it creates is totaly crasy. Since I eliminated RED meat and RED wine from my diet it faded a bit down .

For some unknown reason its still related to my diet and dont know exactly what is causing this bad --T-- . it mostly manifest itself in the middle of the night and cannot sleep no more from that moment. It last for a few days and then fades down. When I wake up and start my day my --T-- level drops a bitin the UP position until I go to sleep again and my --T-- level goes back up ! ...
      Every morning I have --T-- around 6AM , then its drops a bit. Some days I have ZERO --T-- which make me think its Diet related . anybody have a similar diet related --T-- ^^ ??
      Many tx for your help and replies ...

to increase my chances of falling a sleep, my doctor precrisbed me SeroQuel 25mg X2 , and with soft music and sound effects (sea waves , wind, birds etc ) it works for a few hours ...

an additional note: my --T-- varies from day to day .... some days I have ZERO --T-- , but somes others it last ALL day . this is wy I think it may be food related .
      looks like no doctors have the proper test method about this:

I whent to see an ORL which he then prescripbed me an Anti-inflammation drug: it did ZERO beside scrapping my stomach. I then had a SCAN to show a start of Sinusitis which was resolved with Anti-biotics: ( Amoxi-Clav ).
      but after all this my --T-- is still not resolved ...

My Doctor Generalist stated it could be blood pressure related since my Pressure is around : 145/95 , and sometimes goes up to 155/98 ....

tx for your help and replies ....

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Hi Dan,
      Blood pressure can cause and spike tinnitus so that could be the cause.
      Red wine- over the years I have been supporting tinnitus sufferers Red wine has come up a lot as causing a spike in people's tinnitus .
      Tinnitus can be constant or vary day to day and change in sound and strength so time will tell for you how your tinnitus behaves.

Do what you can to lower your blood pressure and reducing salt can help....lots of love glynis

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    3. noisebox
      Loved

noisebox Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      West End show. Came back 2015 vitamin D overdose prescribed
      I am working on a theory that blood pressure and cortisol levels have a major effect.
      My blood pressure is normal when I wake and T is at its lowest at that time. I find right now my body pushes my BP up and down throughout the day, or maybe cortisol is rising. It seems the tiniest bit of stress, like a query online for my work and my T rises almost instantly.
      Once I start my work, which is at home my BP rises over 20 points. Or whatever they are called.
      I have already started many new dietary changes and supplements and reduced salt as I was a real salt addict, though for most of my life BP was very low despite salt.
      Actually from your story, I do know BP rises after a meal so maybe yours is rising after your heavy meal. Why not try the same meal at lunchtime and eat something more bland and lighter in the evening.

4. I who love music
      Cheerful

I who love music Member

Tinnitus Since:
      mid seventies
    5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dan Seg
      Cheeky

Dan Seg Member

Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!

TX:: OUPS salt ! in my case its should me reduced ... ~!

6. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      @Dan Seg ,
      Salt needs reducing if suffer from BP !
      .....lots of love glynis

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dan Seg
      Cheeky

Dan Seg Member

Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!
      Tx Glynis for your reply,,,
      Yes I am a salt guy ! I will reduce it seriously,

also my BLOOD pressure is in the 145/90 range which is considered high as per standard scale.
      My general Doctor did mention considering some king of drug to reduce this blood pressure.
      but the drug has some side effects ... I still wonder if this blood pressure is the real cause
      of my variable --T-- ....

Definitaly RED wine is a no- go for me now , to bad I am an avid wine amateur ...
      since August 2015 wine is scrapping my nights ...
      I tested white wine and much less effect are noticed.

I wonder if all this is creating some king of inflammation near the audio nerves in my brain
      and causing this High Freq 16Khz --T--.
      science is not exact on this subject ,,, --T-- is still in the unknown for modern medicine ..

cheers,

DAN

8. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dan Seg
      Cheeky

Dan Seg Member

Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!
      Just a note :
      some days I have ZERO --T-- and still my blood pressure is in 145/90 range !
      this is wy I wonder if BP as a direct effect on my --T-- ?? or is only food related ....
      anyway the only way to prove it is to reduce this BP ...

cheers,
      DAN

:eek:)

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Dan Seg
      Cheeky

Dan Seg Member

Tinnitus Since:
      AUgust 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dont know yet !!
      another NOTE:

this --T-- symptoms are not known by modern medicine, nor any cure , or drug to help us out ,
      we can detect CANCER and kill cancer with Chymio, RAdio Therapy etc . but we do ZERO for -T-...
      we can send poeple to the moon ! but we neglet our own poeple here on the planet ! Amazing ...

A+

DAN

10. gbacon67
      Relaxed

gbacon67 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I've had some noticeable T since around 2003. Now I have it on and off at various levels. I have noticed an uptick in volume after eating sweats and/or high carb items. I'm wondering if blood sugar plays a role in T intensity. Has anyone else noticed a similar correlation with sugars or carbs?