Tinnitus and Head Pressure

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Michel Citrin, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Michel Citrin

Michel Citrin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept. 1990
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hello, I have tinnitus now since 1990. It's accompanied with much pressure in back of head and on sides. Very, very unpleasant and distracting. Anybody have similar symptoms and what have you tried. Thank you.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      To be honest with you, I DEAL with this almost everyday! I have had tinnitus since 1988, but i never had head pressure till I got allergies in 2009. I was also given medicine that made things worst. I deal with head pressure daily. At first it was it was very disturbing and I was wondering what was going on. I had multiple tests and everything came back ok.

Eventually, I just accepted it and no more struggling and fighting it. IT IS , WHAT IT IS - that's my motto.

It's there daily and sometimes it can be overwhelming dealing with heavy head pressure and DEMON ringing in both ears. I just dig deep and accept it and not anger myself over it, there is no point to get angry and make things worst.

My head pressures are allergy based and i never had them before I got allergies. Possibly see an ent and see what they say....

Be blessed...

PS- I deal with many issues and still have that warrior mentality.....

• Winner Winner x 1
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 1