Tinnitus Has Officially Taken Everything

Discussion in 'Support' started by orbiter12, Jul 3, 2017.

1. orbiter12

orbiter12 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      18/03/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud club
      I've hardly seen my friends for months.

And now my girlfriend has left me.

What else is left to take...

• Hug Hug x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Paul10

Paul10 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Stress
      Keep your head up Ryan; 2 months is a very short time in the word of T. Good luck and God bless!

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      orbiter12

orbiter12 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      18/03/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud club
      3 months. but it's felt like a life time. I can't even remember life before T anymore. I have faith but it's gradually getting less and less

• Hug Hug x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      Sorry to hear that. Tinnitus is a difficult matter, it takes time to adjust to it. The first few months are the hardest and i remember them well. Try to keep your head up and remain strong. It's very hard, I know this first hand, but it can be done...

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    5. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Embrace life without compromises (and people who betray you).

6. Wojtek Kalka
      Badass

Wojtek Kalka Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Very loud concert.
      When one door closes,another can open.But it's neither easy nor will someone for it for you. Stay positive. If a girl leaves you for T, she is easy to replace anyway as harsh as it sounds. Heads up 2 billion girl out there to date. A friend of mine is just dying from cancer, you think she finds life fair? Stay strong, if you have nothing to lose its a good way to start again. All the best Wojtek

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    7. GP55
      Cool

GP55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      25 years ago
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      menieres in the late stage, and then worse
      Hang in there, I have and continue to hang in there. It has been very severe for a couple of years to the point of I don't think I can hang on to life anymore, but we have to, I have faith that over time I will adjust to it and I will NOT give into this battle. Keep the faith and keep on trucking!

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    8. SCORPION

SCORPION Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Usmc shooting weapons
      Life is not fair but a pity party is not on the agenda! Stand up and take control of your situation . One day at a time . Stay busy learn to block it out and keep pushing forward. I promise you my friend you will be able to deal with this I'm here with ya and so are many more if we can do it so can you . Good luck to ya bro . CURLY

9. Codaz

Codaz Member

The thing is if you walk in hospitals with T you think, my life is shit. And then you see people with all kinds of stuff from disfunctioning livers, to dementia, gastro problems, one eye not working anymore.

Life with T is shit. But imagine it can be more shit. Quick and bad.

Think of all the people with hyperacusis which is a major issue. Think of the people who are struggling because of anxiety. I would have T over anxiety as it impacts everything in your body. You cannot eat, you cannot control yourself, afraid to go outside.

I really would live without left pinky if the T would stop. But you cannot choose life.

Instead: have more smiles, have more laughs. have more good weekends. Because life can change in a second.

Since I stopped giving a lot about what people would think of my T life has become better. It is part of me. And if your girlfriend left you, that's a horrible thing. But it's you in the end that has to continue life.

There are people that can listen to the story. Try every day to find them. Either if it's depression or eye pain or tinnitus. Someone is out there that can relate to and listen.

• Agree Agree x 2