Tinnitus Hell

Discussion in 'Support' started by extreme tinnitus, Apr 4, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. extreme tinnitus

extreme tinnitus Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I was in an accident nearly 2 years, I was hit side on the drivers side. Concussion with whiplash, chronic tinnitus since, effects my sleep, concentration and memory. I have tried everything, at the start i felt so bad, I thought about cutting my ears off. My tinnitus is a continuous single high pitched tone which is central based in the head. Mostly at the same level, the noise level increases after exercise, stress. I believe its something to do with cervical damage in the neck. I also have ptsd with depression as a result. More or less been told to live with it, ive seen an ent consultant, neurologist. Just wondering if anyone in a similar situation
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. linearb

linearb Member Hall of Fame

East Coast USA
      Tinnitus Since:

I have similar problems. In my case I also had some audio trauma, but I have a history of cervical spine injuries and posture problems and it definitely contributes to the T.