Tinnitus in Paradise

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by christine kauhane, Apr 29, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      Aloha everyone , it's been awhile but I pop in every once in a while this is where I got my knowledge of how to deal with tinnitus , and what tinnitus was . I had Know clue that something like this even existed . Here is where I got comport just knowing I had a place and people understanding what I was going through. I am going on 3 years with tinnitus , and if you had ask me this question when I first got it I would never thought I would have a normal life again ! But I am I'm living life just like I did before . I'm happy, I'm back to singing again , going to the gym . It's a great . I live in Honolulu Hawaii the island of Oahu. We didn't not have any where here that helps with tinnitus . No where to go no one to talk to , I have started a site called tinnitus in paradise it's not a big site we have like 12 people but also with the help of my friend Tracy who also has tinnitus we have meetings with people onece a week we get together and just talk , and bring understanding to those who just started it nice . So if your ever in the neighbor hood stop by say hello , share your storie . Mahalos....

• Like Like x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. peacefulmind

peacefulmind Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe Stress
      God Bless you christine

3. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Well done Christine on living your life as before you had tinnitus that's fantastic and running a tinnitus group too.....lots of love glynis