Tinnitus Is Gone After 3 Months

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Peter74, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Peter74

Peter74 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Scooter accident
      My tinnitus is gone after 3 months and I like to share my experience with you. End January 2017 I had a scooter accident, which caused tinnitus. After a little more than 3 months my tinnitus is completely gone. I thought it might be interesting to share my experience with you.

In the beginning, it was really hard for me to sleep. I tried to sleep with music, but it didn’t work for me. My doctor prescribed Temazepam 10 mg and he advised me to take it for 3 night and then take a 3-night break, in order not to get used to it or addicted to it. Temazepam enabled me to get enough sleep, which already reduced my tinnitus.

At least 4 times per week I ate 250 grams fried Norwegian Salmon, fried in Olive oil. Norwegian Salmon contains lots of Omega 3 fat, which seems to be very good for our brain.

During the last couple of weeks, I listened for several hours per day to nature sounds with a head phone. I had the feeling that this sounds were most relaxing and most helpful:

Nature Sound 16 - THE MOST RELAXING SOUNDS -

Of course, every person is different, but perhaps my remedies might help others who suffer from Tinnitus as well.

• Like Like x 2
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    2. racerfish
      No Mood

racerfish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise / T worsened with antiobiotics
      Wow, I LOVE this sound.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Tony Phylactou

Tony Phylactou Member

Tinnitus Since:
      sept 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Cement factory noise lowT,then stress high T
      So what did actually helped you Omega 3, Temazepan, Relaxing sounds,or a combination of all of them?