Tinnitus Kind of Helped Me Falling Asleep Faster...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zeneth, Sep 30, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Zeneth
      Doubtful

Zeneth Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Very Unknown At This Point.... most likely loud sound?
      I'm 13, and ever since I was 10 I suffered from insomnia (difficulty sleeping) and it usually took around 30 minutes to and hour to actually fall asleep...

but ever since I got tinnitus I've fallen asleep in less than 1o minutes!
      Its probably because I use to think a lot and talk to myself but now that I have T
      my mood is "just fall asleep so you dont have to hear the ringing"
      and it's technically helped me!

What are your thoughts on this?

and btw this is a bit random, but lets all be greatful we don't have to be in this room:
      158e35f955fc0ec17dcd6a6e848f02cf.png

2. Marlino
      Cowboy

Marlino Member Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I had this when I once had mild T. The sound was somehow pleasant after I got used to it.

Now its loud and painfull sometimes. Doesn't help me with sleeping anymore

3. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      You must be lucky to be able to have a thought process like that. If it works for you, thats awesome. I usually have no trouble falling and staying asleep as long as T doesnt get any louder than, say, a 6 or 7 out of 10. Last night when I went to bed it was an 8 or 9, and somehow managed to dose off, but woke up shortly thereafter with a 10 or 11.. or 12. And at that point, all attempts are futile. Told the wife to club me over the head so I pass out lol.

4. Zeneth
      Doubtful

Zeneth Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Very Unknown At This Point.... most likely loud sound?
      yeah, my T is mild, and I'm thankful for that... I've been trying really hard to avoid futher damage