Tinnitus Pro by Biogenyx — Is It a Scam?

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by MarkJU, Nov 18, 2019.

1. MarkJU

MarkJU Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/1961
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gun noise
      Came across this ad. Searched the forums, found nothing discussed. Anyone? Supposedly the judges on Shark Tank were head over heels for it, some celebrity endorsements, but like I said it is an ad.

https://www.biogenyxlabsdeal.com/

2. Dosman

Dosman Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Trauma
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss in left ear from head trauma (?)
      @MarkJU

There is no supplement on planet earth that will touch tinnitus. All these products are just scams trying to take advantage of suffering people.

• Agree Agree x 6
    4. DrummerEars

DrummerEars Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2004
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      exposure to noise (drummer since 1970)
      I fell for the scam. I bought a bottle of Tinnitus Pro when I was having a particularly rough time with my tinnitus. I derived ZERO (0) benefit from these pills. I realize tinnitus can be caused by myriad reasons, and maybe someone might possibly be helped by this product (placebo?) but it was a complete waste of money and hope for me. Basically it is a formulation of B1, B2, B5, and B6. So, if you have a Vitamin B deficiency, I suppose it could help in some way, but it didn't touch my tinnitus. Most disturbing is they sent me a second bottle and charged my card without my consent.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    5. Vec100

Vec100 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Word needs to get out about this group and their selling methods. My husband bought 3 bottles a month ago, he did NOT sign up for a renewal plan or anything. Last night I got a fraud alert from our credit card company - BiogenyxLabs was trying to charge our card $69. Luckily our card declined the charge and notified me to see if it was a valid charge. We had to close out that credit card. Hubby & I both have tinnitus. I never notice mine unless I am thinking about it. Hubby has used Lipo-Flavonoid Plus for the past year. He says it helps him some. Evidently it doesn't help enough since he ordered the pills from BiogenyxLabs. After reading more about the company, I suggested to my husband he throw those pills away. If they are a legit company, their selling methods are not giving them a good reputation.

6. JohnAdams
      Festive

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      May 1st 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Aspirin Toxicity/Possibly Noise
      Bullshit. Curcumin reduces my tinnitus significantly.

• Like Like x 2
    7. MRItechssuck
      Disappointed

MRItechssuck Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Severe 10/17/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise, MRI
      Maple syrup... mine is reduced by pouring maple syrup into the ear.

Oops the smiley face didn’t show up... I hope everyone knew that was sarcasm, but then again... on this site after reading some posts... who knows... lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    8. InfiniteLoop
      Relaxed

InfiniteLoop Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/21/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      High frequency hearing loss in left ear from head trauma (?)
      You can placebo whatever you want.

9. ThomasW

ThomasW Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2019(nearly gone)
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication
      I see this kind of super negative attitude all the time. I keep coming across so many people that just don't want to believe tinnitus can be relieved and cured. The evidence is right there with countless success stories but they choose not to believe it for whatever reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1