Tinnitus Relief Solutions (HaRT)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by wordperd, Mar 1, 2017.

1. wordperd
      Tired

wordperd Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unsure
      Hey guys, fairly new to this forum.

I've had mild tonal T for 8 years, but recently have had two new non-tonal (Think chime or chirp) appear in bother ears - so one new tone in each ear.

I have to admit, this had really destroyed my quality of life at the moment. Before I couldn't hear my T above the wind and now I can hear it pretty much everywhere.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I talked to one of their audiologists this morning (William, very nice) and I wanted to know how different this was from TRT? Or is it the same?

He was very open to either possibly doing the therapy, or even just helping me to find proper sound enrichment that I can feed into a hearing aid.

Would love to know if someone on this forum had actually used them, and whether or not they had any success.

2. just1morething
      Benevolent

just1morething Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      TMJ disorder, airplane barotrauma, noise exposure.
      Yes, I've talked to them. I talked to William too I believe and had 2 Zoom sessions with their audiologist. I do have the white noise generators. I would just say inconclusive at this point...too early to tell.
      https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/wearable-in-ear-maskers-and-tinnitus.8981/page-3#post-233202