Tinnitus Sound Could Possibly Be a Higher Power?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tattoosteve1987, Mar 5, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. Tattoosteve1987
      Stressed

Tattoosteve1987 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      A friend of mine read on facebook about my condition and said that shes read alot and said that Ringing in the ears could be me picking up a frequency of a form of energy/higher power. I started doing some research and found alot of stuff out about this. Alot of people use Quartz Crystal and differnt variations of rocks such as amethyst, obsidian, etc. Also believe that these have healing powers and have been around for thousands of years. Some say to place pure quartz crystal under your bed, and tape small pieces behind ur ear lobes for pieords of time throught the day. They said that the sound you hear is your inner conscious. That your body is changing, and your picking up differnt energies and signals, and that the world has been rapidly changing.

I know it sounds far out there and hard to beleive. I am a very spirtual person. I believe in life after death, and angels, etc. I know that since my T has started ive been having very very vivid dreams. Theres also the story about the 12 Crystal skulls left here by a higher power to bring us into consciousness, and only a few have been found. Does anyone else believe any of this, and the possibilites of quartz crystals having healing powers, seeing how they have been around for thousands of years

2. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Like you im a very spiritual person and have a strong belief on ghosts, angels, life after death too.. Its very possible.. Although my T was noise induced and i know for a fact thats what caused it i still believe that some people could be more prone to hearing T because of a more higher power like you said.. I have real vivid dreams too tho which is weird.. My friend suffers from really horrible migraines frequently and nothing has helped her including meds counseling etc and this one time she had a physic medium party where this women came and everyone there had a 30 min session with her.. Well the women right away knew she suffered from migraines without her even telling her and that it would all go away if she found her "marbles" in life and that she had to do alot of work inorder to achieve it.. Sounds stupid but basically she walked out of there crying and happy cause of all other things this lady knew bout her without her sayin a word.. And she also got in contact with deceased family members. Besides my friend, my mom had a session and the lady was just naming family members that have died in our family and gave a messgae to
      My mom from her brother.. My mom was just amazed at it. I figure if my T ever got really bad id go to one of these people for advice or even try one of those healers too. Obviously sounds stupid to some people but then again this is just my belief on things that everything happens for a reason.. And never say never cause anything is possible including a curee :)

3. cullenbohannon
      Thinking

cullenbohannon Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      1/2014
      I can't say I'm I am spiritual at all but I think if this is something that would give you piece of mind then go for it.

4. michela
      Dramaqueen

michela Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      well, i ll take the ghosts in my house instead of f%&ing tinntus - i ll thake them-thank you, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    5. TinnitusGirl
      Balanced

TinnitusGirl Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2009
      Well I'm not a super spiritual person, though I do believe in the power of meditation and mindfulness since it's had such a huge impact on my life. But once, not long after I got tinnitus, I started going to a restorative yoga class. The instructor was awesome and I shared with her my tinnitus struggle. She said to me "You know what, maybe you're just hearing the sound of the universe." The sarcastic, cynical side of me (and also, the side that really really wanted the tinnitus to stop) was like that's a bunch of nonsense. But I have to admit that the idea struck a chord and really made me think. Obviously, since I still remember it 4 years later. Maybe it's an avenue to help make peace with the noise.

6. Lynnette
      Blah

Lynnette Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Aug 2013
      I don't think I want to hear the sound of the universe anymore :) I've heard enough in the past 7 months and have reached my internal sound quota!

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. Relic Hunter
      Cynical

Relic Hunter Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/1990
      Apparently the aliens, ghosts or gods who are trying to communicate with me have a very limited vocabulary....All I keep hearing is this damn EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound.

• Agree Agree x 2
    8. kayroy

kayroy Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Forever
      T can be from higher power maybe yes BUT If it happens ONLY while praying, meditating and such. If it is constant, no matter what you do, then it is just normal annoying tinnitus.
      I been having this issue since forever and still trying to figure out a way that works for me to make tinnitus less annoying lol. I must always have some music playing in background and even then, sometimes it's not helping, like right now.

9. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      I believe in the unbelievable like spirits and life after death but hope my tinnitus doesnt follow me in the next life :)Lots of love glynis

• Agree Agree x 2
    10. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      I've heard of some who attribute their tinnitus to wireless signals, which these days we are awash with.

• Like Like x 1
    11. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Im also agree with you...lots of love glynis

12. Asian

Asian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4 weeks
      A doctor once told me that it could be because I had terrible suffering and an unfair and sad end in my previous life and T could be connected to it. It was weird hearing something like this by a doctor but it touched my heart and I believed him I don't know why.

13. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      And this helps how exactly?

14. Quentino
      Tired

Quentino Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Decrease of Hearing i presume.
      Well if one day a doctor say that kind of thing to me, there's no way i would give him any money.
      I respect what everyone can believe, i'm myself spiritual about some things but from a doctor this is not serious.

15. canyonero

canyonero Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma?
      Cam someone please tell the higher power to put a sock in it?

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Asian

Asian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4 weeks
      He was a chiropractor actually. He knew many people who did spiritual healing so..

17. Cheza
      Wishful

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      There is the metaphysical world, and there is the world of physical manifestation. Tinnitus is not the sound of our Universe, it is not a higher power contacting us, it is not the sound of alien whales communicating with us from some parallel Universe, and it's not the sound of inner Earth that we're somehow channeling. It's our auditory systems and/or brains malfunctioning.

I've followed a spiritual route for as long as I can remember, and there's no way any yogi or shaman or practitioner of spiritual beliefs will convince me that T is coming from anywhere except my own brain. I would consider the theory of wireless signals, but not ethereal interference.

Maybe the Earth has tinnitus.

Inner Earth Ringing Tibetan Monks in spirit...

18. Mike82
      Wishful

Mike82 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2014
      Indeed.

I'm an atheist and I'm pretty sure my tinnitus is just as loud as anyone else's.

19. Steve H
      Creative

Steve H Director Staff Benefactor Team Trobalt Team Tech Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Flu, Noise-induced, Jaw trauma
      Actually, the earth kind of does have tinnitus, at 7.83Hz (Schuman Resonance). It's far below anything we can hear or really perceive so don't believe all the new-age babble around it trying to sell you products.

The earth doesn't create it though, it's effectively a standing wave, so that any electro-magnetic radiation gets reinforced at that particular wavelength.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    20. John G

John G Member

Sorry to bring up old thread folks. 12 skulls? Sounds like a new Indiana Jones movie haha. Years ago, some lady told me it was my spirit guides speaking to me. Well if its them..they have been speaking to me nonstop for years now. They must work 24/7 and take no holidays