Tinnitus Spike from Anxiety and Loud Noise

Discussion in 'Support' started by Angelears, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Angelears

Angelears Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise induced and severe stress
      I am having a T spike tonight. I got over heated and anxiety hit me hard tonight from a stressful family situation. Then that little high pitch electrical sound turned up several notches in my left ear. I was waiting for it to stop or turn off like it usually does but its been 3 hours and its still going. Its not as severely loud but it is still there annoying me. My stress is about my dad being sick and he has to have blood transfusions. I have to take him in the morning for a blood transfusion.

I am freaking out right now. My brother and sister and dad were talking so loud and being very stressful. My siblings do not get along at all. Sometimes fights break out and the police have to come. Yes its that bad.

My brother cant get through his head that our dad is sick. He thinks my dad can go out and ride around and drive but he cant. He even tries to eat and drink my dads food and drinks while my dad is eating and drinking. I have to constantly protect my dad.

I guess It was too much tonight and I got overwhelmed about tomorrow.

Does your T turn on or turn up and stay on when under stress???? If so how long does it take for the spike to go away or fade?

2. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Spikes will settle down again the more relaxed you are.
      Your dad will be fine so off load that worry as the hospital will reassure him.
      Dont take on to much as a carer for everyone as you need help also and time to relax.
      Give yourself the time and tell them firmly not to drstirb you as having an hour or two to yourself to relax.
      It they dont get on thats their problem and dont take it on as yours.....lots of love glynis